A Short Story of Pie

Once upon a time there was a pie. But not just any pie a Mooberry pie! Now you may be wondering "Just what is a Mooberry pie?" Right? Well I'll tell you....

It was a long time ago in a magical kitchen that Un-chan and I were cooking in. We both love to bake so we decided to bake a pie. Sadly we had already made every type of pie that was in existence and they were all so boring. We wanted to make an exciting pie but we were stumped. We decided to just start mixing random ingredients together and see what would happen. After many failures we came up with...~*MOOBERRY PIE*~! YAY! We had success! We made an exciting pie! But then when we went to try a piece every thing went wrong....

I poked it with a fork to make sure it was ready and BAM ninjas popped out of the pie! We jumped back startled and Un-chan grabbed a spork. Then the ninjas started yelling random things like BOOGIEBOOGIEBOOGIEBOO! SQUIBBLYSQU DONT EAT US RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Well tiny screaming ninjas in a pie drew the line for me so out of desperation I grabbed an umbrella not knowing at the time it would be the most useful thing ever to grab. This time Un-chan poked it completely unsuspecting of what was yet to come.

BOOM! The ninjas exploded everywhere but fortunately I opened the umbrella in time to keep it off of us. When we looked up from the makeshift umbrella sanctuary we saw the most unbelievable thing. A dyslexic cow was standing in the pie mooing at us. It looked like it wanted something but we were puzzled. Of course it was Un-chan who went up to the cow and she said "Mr.Cow how many licks does it take to get to the Sephiroth part of JENOVA Juice?" and just as she stepped back to await its reply it vanished in a puff of......well I'm not quite sure what it was. As Un-chan went to cry in a corner for another failed attempt at finding the answer I went to see the spot where it vanished and all that was left was a Mooberry Pie.

Now any time someone comes by we ask them if they have heard of Mooberry pie and no matter what the answer we give them one and send them on their way.

THE END!