Chapter Three

I'd just like to say that my favorite character is one that I haven't even written yet. Also I don't know if you can see the pictures but they are of Charini and Adeline, I thought that you should see what I imagine they look like so I drew them. I actually drew Adeline before I even thought about adding her character then I drew it and decided I wanted the girl from the drawing to be a character.

[A/N end]

"ALBUS SEVERUS POTTER, YOU RAT!" A fiery Rose Weasley burst into the ward, interrupting all conversations. She advanced quickly toward him and smacked him right across the face. A loud pop could be heard echoing around the room.

"Easy now, Rose." Ginny warned her. "This is the third time this month."

"If he'd stop being so irritable!" Rose said, obviously still heavily irritated with her cousin. Albus was rubbing his cheek where she smacked him at. A faint snort was heard at last from Charini's bed, and they all looked over to find Charini trying to stop herself from laughing. "Charini! Oh, I'd heard you'd been hurt! Put in St. Mungo's! And it's true! What happened?"

Charini's expression hardened and she stopped laughing. Nobody had attempted to ask what had happened, they hadn't thought to. She refused to answer.

"Oh, okay then. I'm glad you're alright, Will you still be able to go to Hogwarts?" Rose asked, moving on from the topic. Albus wasn't going to let it go so easily and was most definitely going to bring it up later.

"Mr. Potter, Didn't one of the healers say I'd be able to go?" Charini politely asked Harry. She was glad for a change of subject.

Albus felt a tug on his shoulder, Adeline. He nodded and let her pull him aside. "She's acting very strange, Albus."

He replied, "I know, it's as if she doesn't want us to know what happened."

Adeline agreed and quickly realized that it was time she had gone back home. "Bye Potters, Charini, Rose, it was nice seeing you all. Come and visit me when you come buy your wands, will you?"

Everyone said that they would and she left, heading back to her life. As more and more time passed Rose seemed to lose her pep slowly before she suddenly announced,

"I should get going back home. It's been a long day and we'll be getting hogwarts letters any day now."

The ward was now quiet and dull, the darkness only being elluminated by lanturns brought in by healers. Shadows danced across the walls, sometimes helped along by Charini and Albus who were too bored to function. Harry and Ginny had gone out of the room to get food.

"What happened to you, Charini?" Albus finally asked. The ease behind her eyes one again hardened and she silenced all conversation. "You can't just not say!"

She took in a long a breath before looking him seriously, "I think you know, Albus, and if you do you'll know that I'm not really sure."

[A/N]

Sorry it's so incredibly short, it's just a bit of a filler chapter because I needed to put in.. A few things... Anyways, this is the last chapter of them in St. Mungo's at least of what you see with Albus. Actually now that I think of a few things forget that last thing. There could be just one more scene later on in St. Mungo's because Charini's still not being released yet. Anyways another chapter?!?! So soon?! I know! I'm surprised too! I'm going to work on getting another one up too soon ;) ;) (hint hint).