Two

Hey guys I'm back. Sorry it took me like three years. But here I am. Please give me feed back and tell your friends to check my stories out!

****

I watched as he walked away. I wonder if he saw them too.

I walk back home. When I get home, I put my groceries away and walk into the bathroom. I can't help but think of him as I take my shower. I didn't even get his name. I close my eyes and relive that moment. The colors in my memories are beginning to fade back into the dim black and white I've always seen. His dark blue hair and eyes, his biceps flexing as he held his body above mine, his white teeth, his open front shirt exposing his abs, his everything!

I bang my head against the shower wall.

"Wake up Juvia!" I slap my cheeks. I just can't help it. He's so handsome. I wonder if he feels the same way.

Gray

I lay in bed, staring up at the ceiling. That girl. Her eyes were lit up, like she saw the sun for the first time in years. I don't know what she was so happy about. We fell and got soaked. Nothing special happened.

I roll over to my side and try to fall asleep. It doesn't work though. I can't get her wide eyes out of my head. She's all I'm thinking about and I can't stop.

Eventually, after two hours of tossing turning, I'm able to fall asleep.

*dream*

I'm back in the village. What the hell? There's that girl. I better step out of the way.

I try to step aside but my body won't let me. I can see her coming at me!

"Shit!" We bump and fall again. Only this time, I feel something weird. My whole body starts to tingle. I can't control it, and I don't like this feeling!

I wake up in a cold sweat.

"What the hell was that?" I am totally freaking out right now. That girl. She has now taken over my dreams. 

It's almost like my body is urging me to look for her. But that's ridiculous. It's the middle of the night. 

I couldn't fall asleep that night. Not for the life of me. I stayed awake, wondering. 

***

Finally, it's morning. I didn't sleep a wink. I lug myself out of bed. I make some iced coffee, in hopes of the caffeine replacing the energy sleep would have given me. I still can't get her eyes out of my mind. How wide they were, how the raindrops of her eyelids reflected in them. Everything about her eyes are burned into my mind. I need to find her. 

I throw on some clothes and head out. Hopefully, she's around the area we were at yesterday. I find a nice cafe and order yet another iced coffee, and sit at one of the tables outside, waiting.

***

Two hours go by and nothing. Maybe we'll try again tomorrow.

Hello my lovelies! Sorry that this is a short chapter! Lowkey forgot where I was wanting to go with this story! So hang in there while I get my act together!

XOXO