Chapter 2

Sophia's POV

I pull up behind Bella at our new school. We find some empty parking spaces that are right next to each other and take the spots, before hopping out of my car. I hear Bella's engine make a pop sound, and notice all of the kids laugh at their friends.

"Assholes" I mumble under my breath, now becoming a little protective over my twin as she gets out of her truck. "Nice ride," Some dark-skinned dude says to Bella making me roll my eyes. "Thanks," Bella tells him quietly.

"Come on Bella," I say, sticking my hand out for her to grab. She takes my hand, as we make our way to the front of the school. We pull out our schedules, comparing what classes we have. We had the same classes. I go to speak, but I'm interrupted by an Asian guy coming up to us.

"You're Isabella and Sophia Swan, the new girls, hi," He says sticking his hand out for us to shake. We shake it mumbling a hi back. "I'm Eric, the eyes and ears of this place," He tells us as we start walking.

"Um, anything you need, tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on," He rambles on making me roll my eyes at his attempt at flirting.

"I'm more of the suffer-in silence type," Bella says, her awkwardness coming back.

We continue to walk, to where I have no clue.

"Good headline for the future, I run the newspaper, and you guys are news baby, front page," He says happily, with a smile on his face.

"No no, please don't, I'm-" Bella starts to ramble on before Eric stops her. "Whoa whoa, chillax," He says. "No feature, okay?" He says to Bella making her nod her head with a grateful smile before we head to our first class which was gym.

We are in the middle of playing Volleyball. I was on a Volleyball team back in Arizona, Bella on the other hand, totally uncoordinated. The ball comes towards Bella and me, Bella completely dodging the ball with her fist, leaving it up to me and another girl. I set the ball back over the net.

"Come on Bella, I know how much you don't like sports, but try, please?" I plead, making the puppy dog face that no one can resist. "Fine, I'll try," She gives in making me smile. "Thanks," I say to her before I feel the volleyball hit the back of my head, bouncing off my head, and onto one of the boys playing basketball.

"Ouch," I groan, rubbing the back of my head where the now forming bump is. Bella and I walk over to the guy that the Volleyball hit. "I'm sorry, I told them to not let me play," Bella says to him, taking the blame. I shake my head as he looks up at Bella.

"No, it was my fault, the ball hit my head and Bella tried to hit it away, sorry," I say to him with a sheepish smile. He turns his attention to me before turning it back to Bella, then doing a double-take with wide eyes.

"No no it's fine, you're Isabella and Sophia right?" He questions us.

"It's just Bella," "Yes," Bella and I reply at the same time, making us laugh. The basketball guy looks so confused, or is it freaked out? Ah, I can't tell.

"Yeah, uh hi, I'm Mike, Newton," He tells us sticking out his hand for us to shake.

"Yeah, nice to meet you," Bella says before some girl comes over to us. "She's got a great spike huh?" the girl says to Mike. "I'm Jessica by the way," She says all preppy-like.