Accident in the Bed

Hi! Can you do a Zack imagine where you spend the night for the first time and end up bleeding onto his sheets? Like from your period? And he's really sweet about it and cuddles you and stuff?

AN Requested by tumblr user: sleepy-punkrock-babe. I promised a double update but I closed at my job and I was tired. But tonight, I'll definitely provide one for you. I have a late start at my school, so I don't have to get up early! I'm really sorry I haven't been able to post much. But I can get you at least some. And at least I wrote one, so that's good. I'm sorry boos, I love you all so much okay? Enjoy xx

Warning: smut

Your POV

We were on our way back from our date, and usually Zack would drop me off at my place, like the gentleman he is and we'd go our separate ways. I liked that he cared about my comfort, but I wanted to spend more time with him. I wasn't ready to go home. I was going to spend the night at Zack's.

I was wearing a ripped maroon dress that went to my knees and swayed around me as if it were a lacy cape. I smoothed it around my body as I gazed up at Zack and his hazel eyes as they stared ahead at the road, his fingers tight around the wheel. I wished his arms were around me at this moment, but he was about a foot away from me, leaving me to feel alone. It's for about 20 minutes but at the moment it feels like an eternity.

I was staring at Zack and he glanced back at me. As soon as he did, I looked away, as if he hadn't. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him smirk and that made my head go down and fiddle with my fingers.

As he pulled up to my house, I looked back into his eyes. He was staring at me. Neither of us looked away. I smiled briefly, and he leaned over to hug me. I hugged back, and rested my head on his shoulder. His hugs felt like the most secure thing, and it's hard as hell to pull away from him. I kissed him softly on the lips. He moved slowly with me, but I wanted more so I deepened it, pushing my tongue through. He followed suit and soon enough, his hands were wandering my body, and mine were entangling themselves in his hair, messing it up.

He pulled away from me, breathless as he smiled and bit his lip. "Do you want to go to my place tonight?" he asked me, his voice gravelly.

I nodded a lot more enthusiastically than I meant to, but I was going to do what I wanted for so long. We hadn't ever spent the night with each other, this would be the first time. Even though I was nervous as hell, I was going to do this. I'm not chickening out this time. I refuse.

He pulled up at his house, and he got out on his side. I got out as well, and he half jogged to my side to hold my hand. He led me up to his door and let me inside. I looked around, trying to take in my surroundings. He led me up the stairs to his bedroom, I knew where this was going. I hadn't even checked his pants to see if he was ready but I'm assuming so. I know I am.

We got up to his room, and I instantly was hit with his smell. And that was the first thing I loved about him. He smelled of everything that was perfect. He reminded me of Christmas because he gave me that happy feeling I would get in my gut when people would receive my gift. His scent reminded me of how I feel any time I'm doing anything I love. He was everything I could ever dream of asking for.

He brought me to his bed, and I jumped up and down a little to check for bounciness. Seems fit. I looked up at him, and he gave me a smile before gently pushing me down and climbing over me. His mouth found mine and we were breathing heavily as we brought ourselves to the pillows. His mouth was all over my body, leaving hot trails of kisses up and down my neck. "You're so fucking sexy," he growled, nipping at my sensitive areas. "You have no idea how long I've wanted you."