It Was Just A Yolk

Long ago, there lived a squad. Not just any squad -- a savage squad. And not long ago at all, actually. I lied.

It consists of Aria Keenan, her boyfriend, Tyler, her best friend, Paris, and her boyfriend, Jacob. They were popular. They were dangerous. Everyone wanted to be them.

"Aria! Is it true that you gave that new girl a makeover?" Paris Ramirez asked Aria.

"She's not new? Her name's Linsey. And yeah. I felt bad, I spilt coffee on her." Aria admitted. "Just don't tell the guys! They won't think I'm a savage." Aria implored Paris.

"Don't worry about it." Paris told Aria. "Taking this one to the grave."

Aria smiled. "So what's new?" She asked.

"Oh. Just my annoying little brother." Paris vaguely said, and turned to her mirror.

"Your little brother is adorable!" Aria squealed. "He's like a teddy bear!" She told Paris.

Paris focused on the mirror, however. "Uh-huh." She said, like she didn't care what Aria was saying.

Aria, however didn't give up talking. She was totally chatty. That was what everyone loved about her, she was talkative, and was able to relate to people. Everyone loved Aria, and she didn't mind; she wasn't some popular snobby bitch who demanded everyone's love. She didn't mind a few haters here and there, either.

"Did you hear Ariana Grande's new song?" Aria asked Paris.

"I don't listen to Adrianna Grand!" Paris whined.

Aria rolled her eyes. "Come on, Paris!" She playfully nudged Paris' arm. Paris, then walked away.

"Talk to you later!" Aria called.

She tried looking for Tyler, or Jacob. She also made another friend that day, Linsey, but after she shoved her way out of the bathroom, Aria couldn't find her. But then she found Tyler.

"Hey! I have a prank!" Tyler told Aria.

"Ooh! What is it?" Aria asked.

"Egging! We're going to egg Ms. Jones!" Tyler announced.

"Not Ms. Jones! She's so miserable, poor thing!" Aria told Tyler.

"Great, so we're egging Ms. Jones! Here take these eggs! We'll be the most savage in this school!" Tyler told Aria.

Aria grasped some eggs, and stuffed them in her bra. Once they had Ms. Jones, then they'd bring them out.

Finally, Aria had Ms. Jones. Although, Tyler, Paris, and Jacob weren't in this class, she knew they already egged her because they always pranked even in separate classes.

"Ok, class, I have an announcement." Ms. Jones said.

Aria skillfully aimed a pencil. She wanted to practice, since she was going to stealthy egg Ms. Jones. Perfect.

When Ms. Jones turned around to write on the chalkboard, Aria quickly whipped out the eggs from her bra, and chucked them at Ms. Jones.

They landed perfectly. "AAAUGH!" Ms. Jones screamed in agony. "ARIA KEENAN! DETENTION FOR A WHOLE WEEK!"

Aria's face turned pink. This was the first time she gotten in trouble without her friends. They must've gotten in trouble too, though. They had to.

Aria paced to the detention room. She had been quivering with fear. When she opened the door, there was just Linsey. What did she get in trouble for?

"There you are!" Ms. Jones yelled. "Sit! I'll be leaving now!" She said.

"Wait, what about Tyler, Paris, and Jacob?" Aria asked.

"They didn't do anything wrong unlike you, juvenile delinquent." Ms. Jones stuck an arthritic, wrinkly finger at Aria.

As Ms. Jones left, Aria whipped out her phone, and texted a group chat to Tyler, Paris, and Jacob.

A - Hey guys, what happened? Only I got in trouble for egg thing.
T - No, Aria, you deserved it.
A - Deserved it?
T - Once a savage, always a savage. When you helped the girl you spilled coffee on, which Paris told about, we needed revenge. Also we're not dating anymore. We replaced you with that transfer student.
A - Paris? You swore!
P - You wanted me to tell them! You said you hated Tyler and Jacob, and cheated on him with that other guy!
A - What other guy?!?
P - don't act dumb!
J - Just don't talk to us anymore, Aria. You're done.

Aria shut her phone, and burrowed her head in her arms. She started crying.

Linsey, who looked really excited, shifted to Aria's seat. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"You wouldn't understand." A pale Aria told Linsey.

"I might not, but you helped me. I did it yesterday because of that makeover. Everyone talking about me because of you, I want to help." Linsey told Aria.

"Well you'd have to switch bodies with me to understand what I'm going through!" Aria told Linsey.

"Well, you'd have to switch bodies with me to understand what I go through, but it's impossible, and all the gods can't do anything about it." Linsey said. "I just want to help. You helped me. I need to repay you."

"You couldn't help. Unless if you could switch places with me somehow, and magically make me life better, then nothing will ever work! I hate everything for this!" Aria said.

"Well, I'm sorry. I wish I could." Linsey told Aria, patted her head, and then left as the bell rang.

"Wait!" Aria called, but she lost Linsey. As she examined the halls, there was no ginger haired, skinny, pale, cardigan-wearing girl. There was just some brunette girl, who from the back, looked like Aria. There were other people, too, but no Linsey. How could she lose her?

ATTENTION! (A/N)
Every even numbered chapter I am hosting a character competition. This chapter, the character is the transfer student. Basically, you need to give you a physical description of yourself, and some characteristics, and a name, in the comments. Then I'll choose a winner! Have fun, hopefully you can be in my story!