International Besties (And Sisters)

For a girl with nearly no friends, and nothing to do, Linsey Girard usually spent her Friday nights in bed, sleeping. She sometimes peeked at a magazine, but usually dedicated these nights to studying, and sleep.

"Wake up, Linnie!" Joanna Girard called from another room.
"Linsey." Joanna yelled from the other room, then opened the door. "You're not Linsey!" She said. "Are you one of her friends?" Joanna asked.

Linsey rose from her bed. "What?" She asked. She assumed she was hallucinating; Joanna was her sister. Her sister. She should know what Linsey looked like even if she neglected her. Linsey then checked the mirror. She wasn't Linsey anymore alright, she was Aria.

"What happened?" Linsey told Joanna.

"What happened is that we can't find Linsey!" Joanna told Linsey. "What's your name?" She asked.

"Lin--" Linsey stopped; should she actually tell the truth, nobody's going to believe her. What was she even going to tell Joanna? That she somehow switched bodies with a girl she barely knows? Then it hit her; this was her chance! Her chance to transform herself. She could become someone. She could finally be a flawless popular girl like Aria.

"Aria." Linsey answered. "Aria Keenan."

"Well, Aria..." Joanna began. "I'm taking a tour for my modeling magazine issue. And we could use someone as beautiful as you to be an extra." She told Linsey.

Linsey's pupils began to dilate. "REALLY?" She asked. "AWESOME!!"

"Great. Now let's head on over." Joanna said.

"Wait, it starts now?" Linsey lifted up an eyebrow, which is something she could do but nobody else could.

"Yeah, silly!" Joanna told Linsey. Then she grabbed her arm."Let's go, Aria!"

Joanna and Linsey walked into Joanna's personal van. "This is my personal van. I change here, take breaks here, and lots of other things. My agent prepared some outfits for you. They're around your size." Joanna explained.

"I know." Linsey blurted. She's been here before. But Aria hasn't!

"What do you mean, you know? You've done this before?" Joanna asked.

"No-no! I just, um, I say random shit when I'm nervous?" Linsey thought of, skeptical that Joanna would think she's onto something.

"Okay then." Joanna rolled her eyes. "Let's just go."

Linsey was trembling and terrified of what to do. She wasn't used to this life. She didn't know how to act as Aria. She didn't even know how this had happened! All she knew was that it was up to her and the real Aria to think of a remedy for this mess. Or, they could be stuck forever!

A/N: Okay um, OH MY GOSH! I HAVE NOT BEEN ON IN FOREVER! SUPER SORRY! well anyway...you know how I'm having a character competition back in my last chapter? Well, I'm going to add two characters!

Their usernames are: KarlertPresents and introspectivehowell

Thanks for reading! I'll update sooner! I know! It's been almost 5 months!