Chapter: Late

OKAY PEOPLE NEW STORY!!!! Tell me what you think. If you've read my other stories you know I don't disappoint.

"Control is the key to success... success is being able to control yourself and those around you.... control is the key to success...." fuck that! Only god knows why I decided to teach high school. Why did I do this again?

because you got tired of just being rich and went to go get a teaching degree.

I thought it would be funny.  Humorous actually, but now that i think of it i could have done something more idiotic and way more fun. Rolling my eyes I push my hair back so it doesn't dangle over my forehead. I'm long over due for a hair cut.

Walking into the principals office I find an older women probably early forties with glasses staring at me. Not a stare that would show a greeting but one with lust. All Dominants know that look. She carries it well. Her brown hair slicked back into a tight bun. Obviously she's trying to show she can be professional and attractive. She stands effectively stretching out her hand to greet me.

"You must be Mr.Saunders  it's a pleasure to meet you " she smiles showing me her perfect teeth. You could tell she was good looking when she was younger.

"Jamie is fine" I smile back muttering platitude. She bates her eye lashes and offers me a seat . Stop flirting me damint.

"You'll be in classroom 42. This is the attendance sheet and roster. If you need anything feel free to stop by. all staff have meeting every Wednesday so please attend, and if any of the students give you a hard time just send them here" she smiles handing the the papers. When she said anything it was clear she meant sex. From the way she leaned forward to show me her breast. I smile politely close the door behind me and making my way to class. I hated high school. Don't get me wrong I had some of my best fucks there but I didn't know why I needed control so much.

I would get the flirtatious gesture from other teachers but I'm not interested. Don't get me wrong, some of the women here are good looking but just not my type per say.I really haven't wanted a women since my last sub relationship ended. Hannah was good but it became dull as soon as it started.  She was cute, smart and feisty when she needed to be, but something about her made me loose interest. I just wanted something different. I shake my had with the memory and walk into English class twelve.

Over the summer they should have read Mac Beth. Why? I have no idea. But were going to work on it because I know kids don't read over the summer.

I walk into class filled with girls yelling and boys trying to look down girls shirts. Fuck I hate kids. Granted I was one at one point but I was never like this. I clear my throat turning the heads of two girls who in turn gape and slap there other girl friends telling them to look. Raising a brow the blonde hair girl smirks.

I'm rewarded with the whole class becoming silent. The boys glaring at me and the girls gaping. Yea. I'm too old for this

I never thought I would become a substitute teacher. Once again I hate children.

It's not even a matter of money. I swear I'm not doing this for a paycheck. My fathers a lawyer, a rich one at that who died and left me his house, money and all the priceless things in his safe. I'm honestly just bored with my life.

"I'm Mr. Saunders your new English teacher for this year, I've been told you were given a summer reading list from your previous teacher, is correct?"