Chapter Three: Red

i swear college is kicking my ass right now sorry for the late updates.

Shaken roughly is what I'm awoken to. My body lifelessly being picked up and dropped back into my bed. This better be death waking me up this rudely. Opening my eyes I groan in pain and disgust of the smell of beer on hot breath. Mathew's hands roughly holding my shoulders as he shakes me violently.

For the love of God!

"What the fuck Matt" I push him hard enough for him the stumble backward from my bed. Sitting up I turn on my side light. Once again he's shit drunk. Rolling my eyes I slip out of bed walking to my door, opening it wide I gesture for him to leave.

"wait I have something to show you"

"I'm not in the mood to see your drunken vomit, wherever it is." I point to the hallway where I desperately want him to be.

"Not that, something better. You'll like it come." Grabbing my wrist he drags me out the room and down the stairs. I'm on the lookout for his vomit. That smell sticks to your feet no matter how many times you wash. In the mist of him dragging me like a dog he slurred words that had to do with teacher, bastard and payback. Once we reach the front door I draw the line tugging my hand away.

"Where are we going?" he chuckles loudly. I know he's done something terrible.

Kill me now.

Opening the front door he pushes me out. There's a slight chill that makes my skin cover in goosebumps. I can't do anything but stare wide eyed. If it's

Possible my jaw disclosed and dropped to the floor with my stomach.

OH FUCK!!!!!!!

NO FUCKING WAY!

I'm dead.... I'm sooo dead.

Say goodbye to freedom for the both of you.

Turning to glare at him my fist collides hard with his face, pushing him back into the closed door.

"What the fuck Matt!" I shout loud enough so only he can hear. I don't need any more attention drawn to this huge fuck up.

This has honestly topped them all. The only way he can top this is if he managed to move a whole zoo into our backyard or some other fucked up stupid shit only he would think of.

Parked outside our house is a red r8 BMW. To be exact my teachers Red BMW. How the fuck am I going to explain this? This won't go unnoticed. I live in a crap neighborhood. So if I'm sporting a hundred thousand dollar car it's bound to draw attention. I turn to look at him. He's leaning back against the front door smiling the only way a drunk can, closed eyes and a toothy grin. Rolling my eyes I run down the stairs to the car. Walking around it carefully like it's something magical I check it to make sure there aren't any scratches. Even in the dim street light the car sparkles. Looking up at him I raise a firm brow.

"How did you get it open?"

I refuse to ask any more questions on the matter I know the answers will just get worse.

"I learned this car trick on YouTube with a hanger. You'd be surprised what they can teach you" he smiles proudly. In some aspects I'm proud of him. He actually did something right. and I don't mean him stealing someone's car is right, but the fact that he did it without getting caught is the first time he hasn't fucked up a fuck up.

Slowly opening the door I slide in closing the door behind me. Jeez it's low. I honestly feel like I'm in a different world. If this is what it's like to be wealthy sign me up. I can see where he broke the wires and sparked up the car. Throwing my head back against the seat I close my eyes sighing deeply. This car can't stay here and he damn sure can't keep it. I have to give it back. Emphasis on I. They'll lock my brother up for good this time. Looking around I spot his GPS . He has to have a home address. I'll just drop it off and leave. He probably doesn't ' even notice it's gone. The rich bastard...