f u c k l i fe

You You You took a part of me you took a part of me You I knew you'd take up all of me with no apologies.You cant out run a bad reputation a bad reputation,If I were you I'd quit while I'm ahead"I think I'm the shit"Well without your friends your nothing short of irreverentAnd I use to know just what to say to you,Not any more more more And four letter words aren't a game for twoNo not four four four Now don't dig a deeper hole for yourselfOh and I use to know just what to say to youNot any (not any) more not any moreI didn't mind ohAll the push and shove All the push and shoveCause I've got my own mindand I can't feel a thing I can't feel a thing anymoreYou You You took a part of me you took a part of me You I knew you'd take up all of me with no apologies.Well without your friends your nothing short of irreverentAnd I use to know just what to say to you,Not any more more more And four letter words aren't a game for twoNo not four four four Now don't dig a deeper hole for yourselfOh And I use to know just what to say to youNot any (not any) more not any moreI didn't mind ohYou You You took a part of me you took a part of me You I knew you'd take up all of me with no apologies.Who thought you'd thought of me? 

______________

I can't... I can't deal with it anymore. Don't tell me my life is "worth it" because its not. Im just another dying street rat that was left to rot by people I loved. My insides ache so bad... I can't... do anything anymore... its not worth it.

Before I die: Fuck you all.

Fuck you for making me feel so insignificant.

For making me hurt.

For breaking me down.

I'm not emo but I sure as hell understand depression. And it hurts. It hurts really badly. I dont know when or where but eventually I will succeed. Dont convince me not to, because honestly, I think the pain I feel by living would be worse than the pain you'd feel by my absence. 

Once again, fuck you all.