Meeting Natsu Dragneel

Lucy P. O. V

I'm trying to find a place to live. It's getting dark I saw a man with pink hair sprinting like a bull.

He crashed into me "whoops" he said looking rather Embaressed he stuck out his hand and lifted me up.

Hi I'm Natsu the pink haired man said "well my name is Lucy Lucy Heartfillia" So, we're you looking for something Natsu asked.

Yeah actually I'm looking for fairy tail. Well, he said Im in fairy tail I can show you around the guild hall and stuff. Natsu said with a toothy grin

Natsu P. O. V

She's kinda cute... NO SHUT UP NATSU YOU HAVE LISSANA!

Are you okay you look red? Lucy asked concerned

I'm okay! I answered with my toothy
grin

I showed he around the guild she loved it she got an apartment I love to sneak up on her it's so fun!

Lucy P. O. V

Natsus kinda adorable with his grin... LUCY SHUT UP YOU HAVE STING!

Lucy! I heard that voice it was sting

He kissed me Natsu looked jealous I wonder... Wait no no no that wrong.

Who's this guy Natsu asked angrily

He's my boyfriend Sting he's from sabertooth but I wanted to join fairy tail.

I said bye to Natsu and Sting picked me up and I giggled he ran I fell asleep buried in his chest.

Natsu P. O. V

I don't know why I was angry I just was....

NATSU! Ugh it was Lissana

Yes? I asked annoyed

Let's go out please it's been like forever and your my boyfriend after all so we have to go now please Natsu!!

Fine I said obviously annoyed

Lucy P. O. V

Sting thought that we should go out so I agreed we were going to a movie a scary movie Sting suggested it.

At the movie...

And of course I had to see Natsu and Lissana. Natsu sat on one side of Lissana and othen side of me. Sting sat the same way. So, Natsu and I were in the middle while Sting and Lissana were on the other side.

Sting and Lissana had to go to the bathroom I got scared at a part and Natsu heard me start to shiver and cry

I felt a arm go around me I thought it was Sting...