#14 He wakes you cause he's sick

Niall: “Y/n!” He whisper-yelled in your ear, causing you to jerk awake, your heart pounding. “What-what Ni?” You asked hurriedly, flipping the light on before looking at your boyfriend who was currently standing before you, his skin shinning with sweat. You threw your legs over the bed to stand before him, touching your hand to his cheek. “What’s wrong?” You asked again, as he continued to stare at the floor. “I got sick, n’ I don’t know whatta do.” He confessed, with a frown. “Aw, baby.” You cooed, leading him to the bathroom to brush before fixing him a cuppa, and tucking him back into bed. Watching him shiver, you put another blanket from the closet over him before settling down beside him. He tiredly smiled. “Thanks princess.”

Louis: Your head jerked up at the multiple bangings coming from downstairs. You instinctively reached out for Louis, who was of course gone. With a huff, you got up running down the stairs to see Louis raiding the medicine cabinet- his eyes squinting at a bottle, shaking his head before tossing it aside. “What are you doing?” You questioned, looking at the mess you’d have to clean up. He jumped a bit, sniffling and pouting. “I have a stuffed nose and I don’t know what to take and I didn’t want to wake you up and-” You cut him off as you wrapped your arms around him, kissing his nose. “Go back to bed, I’ll bring you something.” He nodded, dragging himself up the stairs. You smiled as you watched his backside climb the stairs before shaking your head and finding him some cold medicine.

Liam: You rolled over after waking up once again to Liam’s loud snoring. As you laid your head on his chest, you could hear his raspy breathing and instantly sat up. You shook his shoulder, causing his to stir. “Hmm.” He barely hummed before choking up a strangled cough. “Li? Oh God, you’re burning up!” You exclaimed, bounding out of bed to rush to the kitchen to grab medicine. “Fever, cough, fever, cough..” You muttered, looking at the medicines. A deep chuckle caused you to spin around to seem Liam wrapped in a blanket in the doorway. You held out the pills and some water. He gladly took them, kissing your forehead. “Thanks love. Let’s go back to bed, yeah?”

Zayn:  “Y/n…Y/n.” Your eyes flickered open at the sound of Zayn calling you. He was hunched over you on your side of the bed like a little child, clutching his stomach. “What’s the matter? You okay?” You asked, sitting up groggily and feeling his forehead. He groaned, sitting down next to you. “I feel like I’m going to get sick.” He placed his head in his hands, breathing deeply. You got up, grabbing a trash bin from the bathroom along with some medicine and a glass of water. He took his medicine, laying down on your side of the bed, his head towards the bucket. You smiled as he thanked you, and stayed up the rest of night making sure he was okay.

Harry: His large hand shook your shoulder, and you rolled over to turn on the light and look at him. He had his nose pinched, dried blood on his face and fingers. “My nose.” He whispered, his eyes panicked. Sitting up on your forearms, you chuckled knowing how much he hated the site of blood. “Y/n, help me.” You grabbed his arm, leading him like a lost puppy into the bathroom. “Help me, please.” He begged again, teary eyed as he looked at his bloody nose in mirror. “Sit.” You instructed, wetting a wash cloth to wipe the blood off his face. “Breathe Harry.” You reminded him when his bottom lip started to quiver. You rummaged through the cupboards, taking out a slim tampon. “Look up.” He leaned back as you came closer. “You’re joking.” He nearly cried at the feminine product in your hand. “Trust me.” After a deep breath, he closed his eyes. He made a sound of protest at you put it in, but didn’t complain the rest of the night, even exclaiming in the morning how well they worked. Oh Harry