137. Innocent darcy

Personal for marina. Hope you enjoy it !
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Marina's POV

Sitting on the dinning table applying jam on my little angel Darcy's bread I was answering her little silly questions.

"Momma why moon follow me everywhere ?" She asked crunching on her bread making a pouty face.

"I don't wike it" she said frowning her eyebrows just like we dad. Gosh she was like mini Harry.

"Well because moon wants to protect you baby girl" said a heavy voice from behind me. I turned back and saw my husband Harry standing opening his arms wide for his baby girl to accept them.

"Daddyyyy " Darcy yelled as she ran in her daddy's arms hugging him with her tiny arms.

"Hello darling" Harry said chuckling as me came to me and pecked my lips.

"Hey handsome" I said and Harry sat beside me on a chair.

"Momma can I ask wone more qwestion?" Darcy asked with puppy eyes.

"Sure baby" I said laughing to myself as her cuteness. Harry put his hand on mine and kissed my lips one more time before turning his attention to little cup of cuteness in front of us.

"Momma how are bwaby bworn?" She asked smiling. Harry choked on the glass of water he was drinking my hands stopped what they were doing both if us looked to each other with a surprised 'what the hell' look.

"Tell me momma and daddy" she asked

"Well uhh mmm baby are born ughh through s-" Harry was gonna continue as I cut him of. Gosh he's such a baby !

"Well sweet pea God sends the baby to baby's mamma through Angel. And then Angel give them to their mamma. " I said smiling as I felt Harry squeeze my hand.

"Thank you mamma." Darcy said as she went to play with her toys.

I turned to look Harry who was already Staring at me.

"What? " I chuckled.

"I love u" and with that he kissed me ! Gosh I love my family.