Meeting Vincent

Jiya's P.O.V

I jump out of the bed thinking it was Grace and Ash, trying to prank Mariam and I. I was about to throw my pillow, when I saw it was freaking guy in my room. I open my mouth but, then closed it, as I realized that it was his room. I could feel my face heat up from embarrassment. What am I supposed to do? I asked my wolf, Ella.'Try to get information out of him but, be calm about it.' Responded Ella.

"What's y...your na...name? I stutter.

"I'm Vincent, what about yours?

Why does that name sound familiar? I thought.

"I'm Jessica." I nervously said, afraid he would know I'm lying.

"Oh, really, I thought it was Jiya."

"How do you know my freaking name?"

He chuckle softly, only making me want to bang my head in the wall. Annoyed, I glared at him only making him chuckled more. STOP JIYA, YOU'RE EMBARASSING YOURSELF! Roared Ella. Embarrassed I looked down, waiting for Vincent to make fun of me. "Don't be embarrass, baby." He whisper.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not your baby." I angrily responded.

"Actually, you are and just to let you know I'm a wolf. So that makes us mates." He explain slowly. My legs started to tremble, as tears rolled down my cheeks. My legs gave out, making me crashed to the floor. I curled into a ball and sobbed softly, "I DON'T W...WANT A M....MATE" I screamed between sobs. He kneel down and started stroking my hair, trying to calm me down.

*MINUTES LATER*

I suddenly felt sleepy but, feared what Vincent would do to me while I'm sleeping. 'He's not like Ashton, Jiya.' Ella assured me. 'I don't know, you know how I feel about male even if they're humans' I responded. 'I promised you that if he tries anything, I'll mind link you, ok'

'Fine but, if you don't I'll ignore you for a whole year' I warned. Cutting the mind link with her, I closed my eyes but, before I dozed off Vincent commanded me to sleep in his bed. Having no energy to argue, I obeyed and lay down in his bed. Darkness took over as I dozed off.

*NIGHTMARE STARTING*

I was in an abandoned cell room, tied to the bars. I heard Ashton's footstep getting closer to my cell room, making beats of sweat started to rolled on my forehead. "Jiya, I bought your favorite brownies." Ashton said.

"I'M NOT HUNGRY!!" I roared.

"BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR TONE!!" He yelled furiously. He threw the box of brownies to the stone wall and slapped me in the face so hard, making the side of my head hit the stone wall. Everything went dark, but I could feel his feet making contact with ribs. Every day, I tried to mind link Ash, Grace, or Mariam but, I didn't get a response. I even thought of committing suicide, thinking it was the way of getting rid of Ashton's abuse.

As days passed, I got used of Ashton beating the crap out of me for no reason. It was an afternoon, when he got tired of beating me and wanted to torture me in a different way. He took his shirt off, showing his toned chest that I once thought it was hot. At first, I was confused of why he took his shirt off, until I realized that he was going to rape me.

*END OF NIGHTMARE*

I jump out of the bed, terrified and furious. Looking at my surroundings, I remember I was in Vincent room. I turn on the lamp in the night table terrified that if I slept in the darkness, I'll have the nightmare again. Before I went back to sleep, I started thinking of positive things so I could dream of something beautiful.

The picture above is Jiya's outfit

Sup babes. Hope you enjoyed.

Please VOTE

COMMENT

AND FOLLOW

-WEIRDO4EVER