First day of school

Dean POV

My alarm clock went off at 5:30 A.M. School start i n 1 hour and a half. I got up and got dress and brush my teeth and hair. I went down stair and My mom was making breakfast and I eat it then I grab my Backpack and glom the car key and I went to school.

As I walk in school I see Children Staring at me. I glare at them and went to my first class which was Math. I sat quiet until A kid call me stupid I turn around glower at the him and turn back. Soon Math teacher came in and we started the class.

Teacher Okay class My name is Roman and I be teaching you math So I let you tell your name. We did that and when learn few math stuff Which I answer some of What Roman was saying words we need to know and will be on a short quiz tomorrow and some problems. We had to write down and do them.

Words to know in Math.

1. Addition

2. subtraction

3. divide

4. multiple

5. Inter

6. Negative

7 positive

--------------------------------

8. 8X6=

9. 20 + 10 X 3+ 6=

10. 67 X 25 X 19=

The kid slap me.

Dean kid if you don't stop kicking me I'm going to punch you
Roman Dean and Seth stop it
Dean he slap me
Seth I would do it again.
Roman Seth stop slapping people it not nice. If you do it again. You will have a trip over my lap got it.
Seth No!
Roman Go to the corner now.
Seth I punch dean in the arm he got me in trouble with my brother. Seriously.
Dean I hold my arm. That seth dude hits hard.
Roman Dean, Did seth hit you?
Dean yea
Roman SETH OUTSIDE NOW!
Seth flinch and darted out side.
Roman let me deal with him open your book to page 25 and do 1 to 5. I'll walk outside and I look at seth Why the hake you being mean to dean for? I want you in the room no more trouble from you. You got 50 with my hand. Do you want 75 with the brush ? I don't think so now hu.
Seth okay.
Roman behave if you don't you get the paddle. Okay.
Seth yes whatever.