home/ school trouble part 2

Seth fidget when he was home he got his homework done and was told to went in his room.

Roman I sight knowing I have to punish Rollins but I'm so not in the mood. Tonight and plus I have to grades paperwork sighting I just ground him. I walk in seth room. Seth.

Seth m'mh
Roman I not going to spank you tonight but if you lay a hand On one person you be over my knees remember this school Is private and I can punish you and different methods.
Seth yeah with his sassy.
Roman Seth don't sassy me. Anyways as far as I know your ground it I need your phone tablet, x box and Wii. I will let you keep your iPhone and computer but if you act up in school I will personally take your phone away. You are grounded for a week. If act up I will add am week and a spanking. So don't act up.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Dean POV
Why did I get bullied why am I in class. with him. I saw the bruised on my arm. I curled up on bed crying. I didn't do nothing. My phone started vibrated.

Unknown number
? Dean you got me  fucking grounded.
Dean who are you?
? Who you think it is I hope you arm hurt because I will do more than that doing at recess break.
Dean Why you doing this.
? Because I can.
He sent it was 2:45 am and he wakes up at 6:00 am
Dean it was 2:46 am and didn't supposed to wake up at 6:00 am so Dean walk outside going to the park.

Seth I sat down on the bench and feed the birds then I see Dean. Maybe I can do It a little early. I already hid behind a tree dean sat down. Where I was sitting. I moved closer to him and grab him.
Dean Seth he had a quick shock but surprised smirk.on his face.
Seth Dean and then he push Dean down and started beating on him and kick him till there was a cop. The cop got out then Rollins took off the other cop was too fast and caught him. He then got put in the police car. The other cop got Dean. Cop I taking him to a hospital he having trouble breathing. Cop I take this one into jail but not actually keeping him and here through. Cop You shouldn't violence another people. Cop I think about it. I walk back and both of us went separate way. I have Seth.
Cop:Your Colby right
Colby :yeah
Cop: why did you beat up on him for did he do something.
Colby: he got me grounded
Cop: How he got you grounded.
Colby: I don't know I cause most of yet. I guess. I was wrong..we got to jail.
Cop: Colby you know we have to called Roman.
Colby: I know can we get the call over with.
Cop please put his number in the phone
Colby put the number in.

Roman it was 3:10 am. Than my phone it from the police.
R= Roman c= cop

C hello is this Roman I just wanted you know that Rollins is here and some unknown dude went to hospital because Rollins beat him. Well he could hardly breathe.
R sighting alright. I be there in a few minutes.
C questions do you have any idea who the guy Rollins was beating up on.
R the guy is Jonathan good aka Dean Ambrose. I'm thinking about going over to the hospital seen how he. Doing. Just put Rollins somewhere till I come. Get. Him.

Cop alright. Sighting. He put Rollins In the chair Stay there don't move.
Roman I went to the hospital.

Hospital desk

Mrs. Jones How May I help you today sir.

Mr. Leati I want to see a student from my class Dean ambrose.

Mrs. Jones Room 345 third floor 4 door on right.

Mr. Leati Thanks

Mr. Jones No problem.

D- Dean

R- Roman

Do- Doctor

R: I knock on the door.

D: Come in.

R: Hey

D: Hi

R: How you feeling? I'm sorry about Rollins.