Beach Love

♥Start♥

Reader's POV∩__∩

Me,Kurapika,Leorio,Killua and Gon are sitting under the shade of the tree eating ice cream cause it's so hot. "Guys do you wanna got to the beach?" Gon asked. "Well it's is hot,okay I'll come" Kurapika said. "I'm coming too" I said. "Me three" Leorio said. "Don't forget about me" Killua said. "Well let's get ready" I said and we head to our houses to get the things we need for the beach.

☆Timeskip brought to you by chibi Killua eating chocolate☆

Killua's POV= ̄ω ̄=

As we got to the beach Y/N excused herself and went to the changing room for the girls to change and we also did the same and changed. As we are finished,we went to the cottage that we are staying and saw Kurapika reading a book,Gon is searching for some shells and Leorio is looking at some of the girls in a bikini. 'Pervert' I thought.

I went over to them and joined Gon. After sometime we saw Y/N on a F/C swimsuit. (A/N: Please imagine your swimsuit, okay) And it made me blush. Leorio saw this and made his way over to me. "Looks like someone is blushing~" he teased. "Shut up perverted old man!" I said completely annoyed. "Hey I'm not old!" Leorio protests.

After the arguing we went to the ice cream shop and bought some ice creams. As we finished we made our way back to the beach. "Hey guys let's go swimming" Y/N suggested. "Okay" Gon said. I joined them and we all had a lot of fun.

Reader's POV∩__∩

As we finished swimming and the sun is setting,I sat on the sand and watched the sunset. "Its so beautiful" I said to myself. After that I heard someone. I turned around and saw Killua. "Hi Killua" I said and happily waved. He went over to me and sat beside me. We stayed in awkward silence until Killua spoke.

"The sunset sure looks beautiful" he said. "It sure is" I said still looking at the sunset. "Y/N I-I ha-have to t-tell you so-something" Killua said blushing madly. "What is it?" I asked. "Y/N I-I l-"

"Hi guys what you doing?" Gon asked before Killua could say what he wants to tell you. "Noting much just enjoying the sunset" I said. "Oh,well Kurapika asked me to call you two for dinner" Gon said. "Okay" I said. "Killua let's go!" I shouted. He stood up and walked beside me and Gon.

☆Timeskip brought to you by Kurapika☆

Killua's POV= ̄ω ̄=

As we finished dinner, Leorio bought fireworks. We went to the beach and lighted up the fireworks. As we finished Gon,Kurapika and Leorio went to get something leaving me and Y/N alone. 'Okay this time I will tell her how I feel' I thought.

"Y/N remember what we are sitting and watching the sunset when I'm gonna say something" I started. "Yeah,what about it?" Y/N asked. "Well I was meaning to say that I l-like y-you" I said blushing. Y/N blushed to and looked at me then smiled. "Killua I'm glad you felt the same way" Y/N said and hugged me. I hugged her back. We departed from the hug and our faces are close to each other. I leaned forward. Y/N got the message and leaned too. As our lips we're one inch apart,I closed the gap and kissed her. It was a sweet and innocent kiss. We departed cause we ran out of air.

"I love you Y/n"

"I love you too Killua"

A/N

Hi guys! *waves* I'm sorry I didn't update cause their so many things that I need to get done. Well how did you like the story? I'm sorry if it is so ugly it's all I could think of. Well I hope you like it.

Please comment, vote and stay cute≧﹏≦

Bye-bye minna *waves*