Magical Mirror

♥Start♥

Author's POV +_+

Y/N is an ordinary girl. She lived in a place where a war was being held. The only wish she wants was happiness. The attic is the only place she goes cause her parents are really busy to have her around. Until one day the old mirror of her parents glowed.

Reader's POV ∩__∩

As the old mirror glowed,I saw a boy with silver hair and royal blue eyes. And I think he's stuck inside. I was so scared that I hid among the boxes. "Hello is anyone here?" I heard the boy asked. My mind told me to come out. So I obeyed my mind and went of my hiding place.

As I went out,I moved to where the boy is. I took the opportunity to look at him closely. The boy wore a robe which is color blue. "Hi, I'm Killua and I'm a wizard" Killua said and smiled.'He isn't bad,well it's time to make friends' I thought. "Hi I'm Y/N" I said happily. "Nice to meet you Y/N" he said and smiled. We sat in complete silence until I heard him asked that made my heart stopped....

"Want to be friends?" Killua asked. I nodded and placed my hand at the mirror. As I placed my hand in the mirror, he placed his hand on mine. I could feel the warmth on his hand that I never felt for a while. I didn't even noticed that some of my tears fall. I just ignored it and think about the happy thoughts that Killua and I will had.

☆After Five Months☆

Reader's POV ∩__∩

As some months had passed, I started to had feelings for Killua. I never told him cause he might be annoyed and disappear or something. So I just kept it to myself.

As I made my way to the attic, I saw Killua sitting. "Hi Killua!" I greeted happily. "Hi Y/N!" He said happily. "So what do you wanna do?" He asked. "Um,how about we talked about ourselves to get to know each other a little" I suggested. "Okay" Killua agreed and we started talking about ourselves.

☆After an hour of talking☆

Killua's POV = ̄ω ̄=

"So what you're saying this place has war?" I asked. "Yeah" Y/N said sadly. 'I wish I could help here I thought. 'Wait I have an idea' I thought happily as I called Y/N.

"Y/N!"

"What?"

"How about if I made you're wish come true" I said. "Really?! How!?" Y/N asked. I snapped my fingers and no bombs can't be heard. "Ta day!" I said happily. Y/N looked out the window and saw no soldiers walking. "Yay you really done it,thank you!" Y/N said happily. "You're welcome" I said.

After a while Y/N started taking about her dreams since she was six. She said she wanted to be a princess. And after that she fell asleep beside me. I thought 'how about I make those wishes come true' and as I snapped my fingers the place glowed. After sometime the place stopped glowing as we arrived at Y/N's dream palace. 'I hope she likes it's I thought and made the servants place her on her bed as I waited for her to wake up.

☆Timeskip brought to you by Killua and his chocorobo's☆

Reader's POV ∩__∩

I woke up from the suns rays hitting my face. I quickly sat up and saw I was in a bed. 'How did I get here?" I asked myself. "Hello is anybody there?" I asked. After sometime I saw someone stretching. I looked at it closely and saw Killua stretching. 'He is so cute I thought. "Good morning, Killua!" I said happily. "Good morning Y/N" Killua said and smiled. "Killua where are we?" I asked. "Well remember when you told your stories about your dreams of becoming a princess?" Killua asked. "Yeah" I said listening to every word he's saying. "Well I kinda made it come true" Killua said. I stayed silent. I hugged him. "Killua,thank you" I said. I stopped hugging him and saw his blushing face. 'Cute' I thought. "D-dont m-mention it" he said blushing madly.

☆Timeskip☆

"Please don't leave me" I said as I cried louder than before. "Y/N I have to" Killua said and the mirror started to glow and Killua disappeared. "Killua!" I called as I cried.

I woke up sweating and panting. I cried silently luckily Killua didn't heard. 'I wish that dream won't come true' I thought and fell asleep.

☆Timeskip☆

Reader's POV ∩__∩

As the day went by,everything seams to be normal. Until one day,I saw Killua looking depressed. "Killua why are you depressed?" I asked as I sat beside him. "The magic that I cast will not always last" he said. I froze. So the dream it's true. "And now I have to go" he said as he stood up. I stood up and a tear began to slide one after another. I ended up crying. "P-please d-don't l-leave" I said while crying. "But the wish will be broken when I don't leave" he said while his bangs are covering his eyes. "I w-wont s-say g-goodbye" I said as I cried even more. "Pleas don't cry" Killua comforted me. "P-please d-don't l-leave my s-side" I said crying even harder.

"On the other side of the mirror was a world where everything is reversed, opposite destinies that shouldn't have crossed,I've just returned whatever you gave me, your smile and tears I'll never forget so,that's why please..."

Killua looked at me and smiled. "Don't forget about me" he said as the mirror glowed but Killua couldn't be seen. I went to where the mirror and said...

"If you could've stayed with me forever,even if you have no magic I wish to stay by your side,so one more let's meet somewhere,I'll polish this old mirror and always be waiting no matter how much time will pass,I'll promise that I'll always be..."

"Waiting for you" I said as I cried even more.

A/N

Hi guys!* waves* So how did you like the story? Well this is my first time writing a chapter like this so yeah. And I cried while writing this. 〒▽〒 It's really kind of boring. Sorry if it's so boring. And sorry if it had so many timeskips.

Please comment,vote and stay cute ≧﹏≦

Bye-bye minna *waves*