06

06❝i'm walking to your house, nobody's homeit's me and you and you and me alone❞

06
❝i'm walking to your house, nobody's home
it's me and you and you and me alone❞

the sound of knocking echoed through niall's empty house, or somewhat empty house. niall was still there while the rest of his family went off to church for the morning. there's was also a service and gathering going on afterwards so they'd be about for a while. niall didn't feel right or comfortable going, he knows his sins and to make matters worse for him, he lied. another sin to add to his growing list. he had told his family that he wasn't feeling well enough to accompany them. ever since bambi came into his life, he's become a new person.

knock knock knock

"niall, i know you're in there. let me in."

niall gave a soft sigh and managed to carry his body off the couch and to the front door soon to open it. he felt as if a huge, heavy weight of regret and guilt was over him. almost like a cloud of depression following him. but no, it's just the weight of his sins. he needed to go to confession soon.

"he-hey harry.." niall huffed out in a low tone, his gaze low with tired eyes. he looked a mess and it was evident to harry.

"you look terrible, are you alright?" harry questioned, resting his large hand onto niall's shoulder as he looked at him in concern.

niall shrugged, lazily glancing up at harry to meet his eyes.

"oh... well i got a call from your mum. louis wasn't at chruch today and i need to know when you saw him last. please." harry's voice was clearly upset, his tone desperate.

niall's eyes grew wide, bambi.

"i- i think i saw him last yesterday.. h-he was at th-the town meeting.. y-yeah," niall's eyebrows furrowed, his eyes fluttered shut as he did his best to remember the occurrences from the day before, "h-he just kind of d-disappeared.. i supposed.." his voice growing weak before completely trailing off.

harry nodded and let out a deep sigh, "alright.. thanks ni. i'll see you around." he turned around slightly only to turn back and look niall dead into the eyes. his face flat and serious. "please, don't hang around bambi too much."

with that said, harry turned swiftly and started walking back over to his home. he stopped dead in his tracks when he heard a loud bang coming from next door to niall's house. curiosity struck him and he knew he should go and see what it was. and that's what he did.

niall heard it too.

harry and niall had the same idea.