15

15❝maybe if i knew all of them well, i wouldn't have been trapped inside this hell that holds me

15
❝maybe if i knew all of them well, i wouldn't have been trapped inside this hell that holds me.❞

flashback to bambi's original party

bambi sat in her basement on a large decorative couch. the basement was decorated as a vintage party room. classic, yet cute too. she had blown up colorful balloons all around the room. large stuffed animals filled empty spaces of absent people. it's been just over an hour and nobody was there, yet. she held hope that people would still come. perhaps she wrote the wrong time on the invasions? she hoped that was the issue..

harold would be sure to show up for sure. he's an angel.

"how can an angel break my heart?" she whispered to herself and blinked her eyes quickly from the tears that threatened to spill. you'll never catch me cry. (yes they will, crybaby.)

in her head the large brown bear across the room spoke to her. "what is the matter, dear bambi?"

"i'm very sad. i found nobody with a heart like mine. mr.bear, why did nobody come?" she said softly and stared at the stuffed, oversized toy. he didn't say anything this time. she almost spilt a tear.

she slowly stood up from the couch and glanced over the large party table that was covered with treats for everyone to eat. a pink birthday cake sat in the middle of the table. her hands clenched. she looked all around the room that she had spent a week putting together. so much time that went to waste.

"how could they.. how could they! how could they! how could they!" she began to scream and thrash about. she knocked over chairs and tables. decorations flew across the room causing damage to other things. soon she was at the party table. her hands filled with chunks of the cake. she threw it all over or mashed it into the table. candies were tossed. cupcakes thrown on the walls along with milk, and basically everything she got her hands on.

she laughed. she cried.

"it feels like im dying, mr.bear!" she giggled loudly and shook her head. tears running down her flushed cheeks in streams. "it's my party and i'll cry if i want to!"

her birthday was just around the bend
she invited him and all her friends
none of which did attend
her happiness came to an end

✄✄✄

another hour passed and bambi laid on the couch covered in cake and blood. the blood is from where she accidentally cut her arm during a tantrum. it's not deep, but damn did she bleed a lot.

"i'll try again. i'll get my party. everyone will come next time. i'll be happy." she smiled wickedly to herself.

a loud banging could be heard from coming upstairs.

is someone here?

fuck.

bambi sprung up from the couch and rushed up the stairs. her mind was rushing. who's here who's here who's here?

when she got to the front door she looked out the window and found nobody there. her eyes brimmed with tears again.

the bangs continued.

she tilted her head and quirked a brow. her small, sock clad feet were following the noise before she could even realize.

she stood under the attic in her own room and watched as the rectangle in her ceiling jolted with each bang.

"what the hell..?"

✄✄✄

A/N: hi angels! this was a short chapter, but i just wanted to include this before the final chapter(s).

there will be TWO different endings to this story. i couldn't decide how i wanted this to end so i made two and im allowing you to decide how you want it to finish off.

get ready for a plot twist ;)