Joining the group

"Noona, I don't call the shots here.." Chanwoo replied.

"Please Chanwoo," I cried.

"I can help you ask the hyun-"

"No!" I cut him off scaring the little boy. "You cannot let your uncles know about this."

He stared at me and sighed.

"I'll try to bring you to see her." With that, he walked out leaving me alone in the room once again, but free this time. I could try to escape and risk getting my body sold, or wait for Chanwoo to bring me to Chaerin. The second choice seems better. I sat back on the chair and rested my head on the table in front.

I fell asleep only to be woken up by the sound of a door unlocking. I rubbed my eyes and stare at the door to see who was coming in. The door opened but he wasn't walking in. He just stood at the door and I could only see his silhouette from afar.

"I heard you're joining us." His voice was cold.

I just glare at his shadow not knowing what he wants.

"Don't look at me like that, dinner is ready, come out and eat." It was less of a stoic voice now.

I stood up from the chair making a loud metal sound. Looking to see if the guy had flinched, and like any normal human would, he flinched. I sneakered. He walked away before I could even catch a glance of him. I followed him towards the dining table.

Upon nearing the table, more people came into view. It wasn't just a group of people, it was a crowd. I scheme through the faces and stop at a familiar one. The one from before, the one from yesterday.

"Jiyong?" I looked at him while the rest was staring at me. I shook it off and continued scanning. Towards the end, another familiar faces came into sight.

"Chaerin, Seungri." I called out, but shook it off again. I realise that Chanwoo wasn't with them.

"Come here Dara." A man stood up. I obeyed obviously afraid that if I were to rebel, something would happen.

"Guys, thanks to Chanwoo, this amazing lady is in our hands now." The crowd cheered except for Jiyong, Chaerin and Seungri. Some had a lustrous grin, some was just pure excited and some just wants to call for a celebration, and they did.

Throughout the whole celebration, I was sitting alone, being grump and moody while the rest were partying. Men would occasionally approach me and tried to get into my pants but Jiyong would send them off and leave. Chaerin and Seungri were avoiding me. No eye contact, no interaction, no nothing. It ended with Jiyong volunteering to bring me back to my room.

"I don't want to go back in the cell please." I stopped in my tracks and held onto his arm.

"We have no other rooms, Dara." He pushed my hands off him and continued walking.

"Please Jiyong. Don't put me back in there." I cried.

"Where do you want to go then?" He sighed.

"Anywhere but there." I sobbed.

"Alright, alright. Let's go." He grabbed my hands and walked. I followed quietly trying to stop my sobbing.

We stopped in front of a room after a short walk. Jiyong ushered me in and he followed behind.

"Sleep on the bed there. The toilet is there, if you need anything else, I'll be in the living room." He open the room door and was about to leave when I called him.

"Whose room is this?"

"Mine."

"Where are you going to sleep then?" I asked, concerned that I took his bed.

"Outside."

"Sleep with me." That came out not the way I want it. Ah embarrassed. "I mean, you can take half of the bed."

He laughed. For the first time here, I saw him laugh. It was as though his laugh casted a spell, I was immediately relaxed.

"Hmm," was all he said and left.

I sat on the bed and examined my wounds from the chain before and realise some cuts were quite deep. I went into the bathroom and looked around. I saw a folded towel seated on the shelve and took it. I damped it before dapping it onto the wound slowly. I hissed and flinched every time I felt a sharp pain. I wrapped the towel around my arm and went to lie on the bed. I didn't know when but eventually, I fell asleep.

"Jiyong! Dara's missing!" A muffled shout could be heard along with banging of the door. I slowly open my eyes and turned towards the source of noise. There he was, at the edge of the bed, top naked, rubbing his eyes. He stood up and opened the door and went outside to see what was going on.

I heard mutters but I could make out what they were saying when two people barged into the room.

"Chaerin? Seungri?" I sat up from the bed and yawned.

"Oh my god Dara, you did not know how worried I was for you." Chaerin hugged me with Seungri standing beside us and Jiyong watching from the door.

"Yah Kwon Jiyong, what did you do to her? Why is she in your room?" Chaerin scolded like the usual protective mom she is.

"Slept with her." I widen my eyes and looked under the blanket.

"Don't look at me like that, she asked me to." He pointed his fingers at me.

All eyes were on me now. Glares from Chaerin, apologetic look from Seungri and a 'don't give any fuck' look from Jiyong.

"I did ask hi-" before I could finish explaining, Chaerin butted in.

"Oh my god, Dara, you're a female, you don't make the move."

"But you make the move when you're with Seungri." I replied earning a burst of laughter from the two guys.

"Cat's out of the bag!" Jiyong shouted and left the room. Chaerin gave chase and Seungri had no choice but to follow suit.

I giggled and went into the bathroom to wash up but I ended up lost in my thoughts. Jiyong said he slept with me. Did he come back to sleep? Is that why he was there this morning? He slept with me. Without knowing, my face was turning red. Gosh Dara, snap out of it. He sleeps just because you told him to. But why would he listen to me? No no don't think about it.

I stepped out of the bathroom after finishing my business and opened the door to a changing Jiyong. Changing his pants! Oh my god Dara, turn your head! My head seems to my telling my so, but my actions just wasn't responding to any command at the moment.

"A little privacy?" Jiyong spoke.

"You seem very into this junior eh? This bad boy is a mischievous one." He smirked. My already red face turned even redder. What the fuck is wrong with this guy. He is not even embarrassed. He even talks about it like I'm a guy, not any guy but a guy best friend.

"Okay enough looking or junior will get excited." He slipped on his pants and shirt.

"Imma go take a shower so excuse me." He squeezed through the small space beside me and pushed me out.

"Oh Dara, where's Jiyong?" A man walked up to me.

"Bathing." I replied.

"Weird, he never takes a bathe in the morning. Tell him I'm looking for him. Thanks."

"Erm, what is your name?" I asked.

"Oh right. You haven't seen my face yet. I'm Seunghyun, father of Chanwoo, the person that rent that house to you and got you into this shit."

"You, I don't need this shit, get me out." I retorted.

"You will be out, when the time comes." That sentence was pure coldness. "Now tell Jiyong I'm looking for him alright?"

I sighed and found a notepad on the side table and wrote a message that Seunghyun was looking for him and placed it on his bed and left.