First Date Crashed

Violet and Richard were hanging out together drinking coffee. They were laughing as she was telling him that she could only date superheros because she usually burnt her boyfriends. He thought that was extremely hot. Literally. Suddenly the villian alarm started blaring like crazy!

"Flare! Tornado! Come quick! We need you!" Horace called.

Violet and Richard looked at each other before swiftly making their way across the room to Horace.

"It's MegaHertz, he's taken down every superhero we've sent to stop him! I need the both of you to go and take him down!" Horace said.

"But sir, there are other superheros you can send, Vi and I were having a very nice date!" Richard said.

Violet looked at Richard with a look of what the hell are you saying? You're a superhero, its your job!

"But babe-" Richard said.

Violet rolled her eyes and grabbed his arm, with fire igniting onto his arm.

"Ow ow ow ow!!!" Richard said, but still never pulled out of her grasp.

We ran to the bridge that Megahertz was destroying.

"No wonder Horace was so upset!" Violet said.

"They poor bridge!!" Richard said.

"Well well well look who finally decided to show up! Little boy blue, along with his feisty and fiery sidekick, little miss fire girl." Megahertz said, laughing.

"Hey I'm no ones sidekick!" Violet said, growling.

Richard watched as her arms ignited with fire, which blazed and danced off her skin.

"My mistake, with a that fire, you're clearly a nightlight! One I wouldn't mind keeping around." Megahertz said.

Now Richard was getting mad too, and by mad, I mean jealous, because someone was hitting on his girl.

Roaring, Violet blasted Megahertz (who was screaming in agony) with her fire, it was hard to watch, simply because the fire was so bright. Violet was like a second sun for everyone. And the sun was either your best friend or your worst enemy.

After she stopped blasting him with fire, they expected to see a totally charred and Burnes Megahertz, but he stood there smiling, totally fine.

"What the- how are you okay?! You should be completely fried!!!" Violet shrieked.

Megahertz cackled. "You see nightlight, since our last battle, I took a little tour to your home planet, and found a way to protect myself from your fire. I could take a bath in a volcano and still be okay."

"Then why were you screaming?" She asked.

"Its fire, just because I don't burn doesn't mean it doesn't hurt!! It hurts a ton, but it doesn't burn me." Megahertz said.

"Alright this has gone on long enough." Richard said, blasting Megahertz with an blast of wind.

Megahertz laughed, as he froze the tornado and shot electricity into it before shooting it back at Richard, Violet, who was standing next to him, was pushed aside by him to save her, watched in horror at Richard, who was spazzing out, as he got electrocuted, and fell to the ground.

"No!!!" Violet said, and ran over to him.

Richard was still spazzing in little spurts. Electricity dancing here and there, she went to touch him but recieved a little shock.

Violet angrily turned to look at Megahertz.

"What did you do to him?!" Violet screamed.

"Isn't it obvious? He's frying from the inside out! Now that's how you fry someone!" Megahertz said, cackling.

"No no no..." Violet said quietly, trying to hide the distress in her voice. She'd be mocked by villians for the rest of her life if she showed any kind of sadness or weakness.

She stood up, rage seething as she took slow angry breaths. She felt something boil inside of her, and she began to see red. Out of her peripheral vision, she saw her surroundings having a red/orange hue. Looking down, she saw her whole body was glowing. She was turning into the Human Torch, just like her father. (Yeah her mother was Solar Flare I and her father was the human torch)

"What the..." Megahertz said, watching her body become completely engulfed by fire.

Violet ran over to Megahertz and began to engage in hand to hand combat.

Violet was beating the crap out of Megahertz, but she found enough rage to dial up the heat and fire, actually managing to burn Megahertz.

"Ow ow ow!!!" Megahertz said.

Every time she came in physical contact with him, he would scream and she burned him. The air soon began to smell like burning flesh.

"Stop stop!!!" Megahertz said.

"NO. YOU STOP." Violet screamed as she delivered the final blow, by engulfing Megahertz in a ball of fire.

After about five seconds, Violet stopped the fire to see Megahertz covered in third degree burns. The Torch inside her died down, and she stopped seeing red, the red hue that tinted her surroundings died down.

"You're, you're crazy!!!" Megahertz said, crying every time he tried to move.

"Well at least now you're incapacitated." Violet said, as she turned and knelt down beside Richard.

"I- I watched you." He said, between electrical spasams.

"Hey sh sh sh sh, don't talk right now." Violet said softly.

She struggled, but managed to pick Richard up, carrying him bridal style. She used her pyroportation to get the both of them back to Mighty Med.

"Kaz! Oliver!" Violet called.

Oliver grabbed and gurney and rushed right over, Violet lightly set Richard down on the gurney. She watched Oliver wheel him over to the nearest doctor, who began working on him immediately.

"Violet, we saw the whole thing on TV, what were you thinking?" Kaz said.

Violet looked at Kaz in shock.

"What do you mean?! I was taking down Megahertz, doing my job as a superhero! What do you mean what was I doing?!" Violet said.

Horace came running over, "Violet, what were you thinking?!"

"Why does everyone keep asking me that! I was doing my duty as a superhero!!" Violet said.

"Look, you really injured Megahertz." Kaz said.

"Yeah? So? Whats the problem?" Violet asked.

"You did it in such rage and aggression, that people are going to think that you wanted to kill him. Superheros don't kill, even if it is a supervillian. That's why we have a prison in Mighty Med for villians." Horace said.

"I still don't see the problem." Violet said.

Kaz looked at Violet and sighed. "Violet, people think you're turning into a villian."