Pregnant By The Bad Boy (Chapter 8)

One Month Later

For the past month I have been going to school, visiting Aaron in the hospital and going to my everyday at four therapy sessions. Aaron is going home today sadly I can't go see him since I have my session and a doctor's appointment.

"Okay Carly. How are you feeling today? I see you are getting bigger." Stephanie laughed looking at my round stomach.

I laughed, "Yeah. My baby is back on track with the growing process and Me and Aaron hasn't had any fights."

"Are you guys going out yet?" She asked smiling.

"No." I shook my head, "We are just friends."

"Do you want to be more?" She questioned putting her leg over her knee.

I rubbed my belly as I looked up at her. Do I want to at least try out this dating thing? It might make things easier.

"I Don't know." I looked down.

"That will be your task. Tonight, I want you to write down some of the reasons why you guys should be together. Having to do with not only the baby's but your happiness."

I nodded and grabbed my notebook.

"Thanks Steph." I replied hugging her.

"No problem. See you tomorrow. Don't forget to call me and tell me what the gender is."

I laughed and walked out of the room. I walked into the elevator. Waiting for it to ding. When it did and the doors opened I walked down the hall to my room. I smiled as Aaron turned around to face me.

"You were right. This apartment is nice." He smirked putting down the box of fruit snacks.

I sat down my key on the kitchen table and walked to the couch sitting down at the edge.

"What are you doing here?" I asked looking up at him.

"Well I came to see my baby mama. And my baby. I know you have an ultrasound." He replied sitting down slowly. I put my shoes next to the couch and laid down putting my swollen feet on his lap.

"Yes. I do." I smiled.

He began massaging my feet. "Do they have any good channels?"

I picked up the remote turning the television on. We didn't change the channel the show that was on sucked us in. We ended up cuddling on the couch. I was laying on Aaron's lap with a pillow in between of my legs. Aaron's feet was popped up on a small stools as he softly rubbed my belly.

"Its time to go Aaron." I whispered getting up. He was sound asleep, I didn't even notice.

I smacked him and he popped up.

"What? Gosh we have to go your going to be late." He siad getting up and grabbing his jacket.

I got up and put on my shoes. We walked hand and hand to the elevator. I slipped my hand out of Aaron's as realization hit me.

"What is my hand not warm enough for you?" He asked. I chuckle as I leaned against the elevator.

"No it's not that." I replied, "I have to clear some things up."

"Like what?" He asked.

We both walked out of the elevator and to the doctors office. I signed in and sat down on one of the comfortable blue chairs.

"Just because." I laughed. He nodded leaving it at that. When I was time I walked into the room and sat on the bed.

"Hello, Carly...Oh. you must be Aaron I'm doctor Falms. I'm going to be with you too the whole time and even after the baby." Doctor Falls introduced.

"Hello." Aaron shook his hand.

"Now Carly." Doctor sat down and put on gloves, "Swollen feet I can see, your barely is getting big. Are you still having morning sickness?"

I shook my head, "No."

"Great. Lift your shirt." He instructed. I lifted my shirt just above my belly. My new stretch marks were clearly seen and purple.

He put the cold gel on my stomach that once again made me laugh. He smiled and grabbed the x-Ray wand and put it.on my belly.

"Okay. Are you ready?" Doctor asker. Aaron took my hand in his and we nodded together.

I looked over at the screen to see my little baby. It was kind of chunky and I could see it was actually there. Instead of it looking like a blob it looked like a baby. Which is good since I'm four months pregnant.

"You cam find out the gender in about two weeks." Doctor informed us, "But you can see the arms, a leg right there. Hey look it's the head."

I laughed at his enthusiasm. Aaron smiled at me as he looked at the screen. Doctor touched some buttons and the pictures printed.

"Here you go. I'll see you next week." Doctor said and left the room. I smiled as I looked over at Aaron.

"Do you want to try out the whole girlfriend boyfriend thing? For the baby." He asked.

"Yeah. Okay. For the baby." I replied. He hugged me and my smile fell. I'm dating the known bad boy.

What will happen?