The Big Mistake (Chapter 17)

I laid on the couch throwing a ball up in the air and catching it. Its been an hour and I'm just wondering where Danny is. I miss him. It was suppose to be our night, and he's ruining the moment with his tardiness. I sigh loudly and sat up from my laying position around the apartment smiling at the little things we did have which was a couch, two side tables and a flat screen which was seated on the floor in front. The door to my left was brown, matching the couch and beside that was a coat rack which dad installed. 

"Liza, I'm home." Danny walked into the house and sat a bag down. I jumped up and ran into his arm smiling as he lifted me off the ground and hugged me tightly.

"I'm so glad your home." I whispered holding him tightly.

He looked at me up and down. "Woah."

"What?" I questioned.

"You look...Sexy." he whispered. I  laughed and attacked his face.

He brought me to the couch and sat down. I put the palm of my hands on his cheeks and slipped my tongue in his mouth. He grabbed my hips and brought me closer to his body, exhaling as his lips moved down to my neck. I just closed my eyes enjoying his wet kisses, and loving his warm hug around my body.

"Wait." He pulled away breathlessly. I looked into his eyes and pulled off untied the robe I still had on, "Your stitches."

"I went to the doctors. They said I  was good to go." I replied and smirked and let the robe drop to reveal all of my skin. He attacked my lips and I laughed as we fell to the ground.

The next morning Danny and I ended up in the bed laying down. I was a little tired, considering it was eight in the morning, and I still hadn't gotten any sleep from the nights before. The sun was out giving me a bright smile and the blinds, was slightly open letting the sunlight in just a little. Danny laid on his back, the covers beneath him as his played with my fingers. I was still slowly waking up, still laying underneath the black quilt.

"Danny." I whispered. He turned to face me and I smiled as I kissed him on the lips then laid my head on his chest loving the sound of his heartbeat against my ear.

"Liza." He whispers. I giggled and he slid his hand down my thighs, lifting it on my butt.

"Hmmm." I hummed laying back. He slipped in between of my legs and softly kissed my stretch marks on my belly. I stretched and giggled as he moved towards my head and pushed back my messy hair.

"I love you." He whispers.

"Then put a ring on my finger." I laughed pulling out my hand. He laughed and got up walking

He left the room and I sat up. Where is he going? Slowly I got out of the bed then walked downstairs. The sun was shinning through the windows of course the blinds were wide open. The house was a little messy, none of the dishes getting cleaned from last night. Danny was standing at the counter looking through a magazine. He seemed to be nervous, not even looking me in my eyes as his face slowly turned to me.

"Babe." I walked up behind him and touched his back with my finger tips.

"Huh?" He questioned.

"I didn't mean It. I was just playing." I whispered wrapping my arms around his back and laying my head on him. A smile formed on my face as he turned around to me, bending down just a little to place his forehead against mine.

"I know." He said. I smiled and gave him soft kisses on his nose. I lay my head on his his chest and he slowly pulled away turning around fully to pick up his coffee and took a small quick sip.

My hair fell to the side as I gave him soft kisses on the neck. He turned around and I sat on the counter smirking as he walked towards me and spread my legs, walking closer giving me a tight hug. I just closed my eyes and exhaled pulling away watching him as he lifted the remote and turned on the news.

I grab his chin, pulling it to the left so he could look at me and his lips touched mine as I grabbed his neck. He pushed my leg up and grabbed my thigh with the other pulling more forward and kissing me deeper. He just lifted my shirt and I pulled away taking it off and dropping it on the kitchen floor. He grabbed my neck and I lifted my head as he kissed my neck. He exhaled his warm breath fanning my skin. 

"Oh. God!" Some one screamed. I pulled away and rolled my eyes at who had screamed, quickly grabbing my shirt as Danny pulled away trying to catch his breath. 

"What are you doing here, Bella?" I questioned wrapping myself up with a robe and jumping down from the counter.

"Well I'm trying to be a better person. Plus your door was unlocked." She smirked, "Not bad though. Kitchen counter is my shit."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed a piece of bacon, "Whatever."

She smiled, "I'm just trying to make the friendship thing work."

"Yeah. Thanks for that." I replied going to the fridge and pulling out a water bottle.

"Just know, Danny. You are so fine. And I can be your rebound anytime." She laughed looking him up and down as he lifted his falling sweats. 

"No need." Danny chuckled walking away from us and to the laundry room probably to grab a shirt considering Bella would not look away from him.

"You'll see! You have my number if you need me!" She calls out after him grabbing the plate of bacon and going into the living room.

I laughed and turned around to Danny. He pushed me against the fridge and kissed me hard. I smiled against his mouth and wrapped my arms around his neck. He lifted me up and I wrapped my arms around him.

"I have a present." He spoke putting me back on the bed. I laughed and shook my head turning around and opening the fridge.

"Whatever." I giggled opening up my water bottle.

"I'm serious." He laughed. I turned around, disbelief in my eyes.

"No. Its your birthday. I'm suppose to be giving you the present." I replied. He chuckled and gave me a kiss.

"Just go look." He whispered. I crossed my arms over my chest. watching him intently as I rocked side to side. I wish he would just tell me what it is, I absolutely hate surprises. I am a little salty considering I am getting the present and his birthday.

"It better not be better than my present." I laughed turning to go down the hallway.

I opened up the bedroom door and looked on the bed. There was nothing there, but the bed was made up. How he do that so fast? I was a little thrown off since he was with me all day, only out of sight for a second and that was to put on a shirt.

"Babe!" I screamed out.

"Yeah." He spoke softly behind me.

"You know if you wanted to ha-" I turned around and immediately froze.

What I see is my boyfriend on one knee in the front of me holding a diamond ring in a navy blue box. What I see is my boyfriend smiling hard and proud of himself. But if I look at my reflection in the mirror I would see a teenage girl who is ruining this man's life.

With that I answered, "No."