Chapter 10

Note: The next day

"Morning everyone! Have any of you seen Wonwoo?" Mingyu asked as he took a seat, facing Soonyoung. All of them shook their heads except for Seunggwan.

"I have seen him- no I'm not telling you. He's got a smoky surprise for you!" Seunggwan winked at the taller male before quickly looking past Mingyu's shoulder with a gape.

"I didn't know he would look that hot!" Seunggwan squealed excitedly as he tried to control his inner fangirl inside, getting a glare from his jealous boyfriend.

Soonyoung whistled as Jihoon's eyes widened and accidentally cursed freely, "Holy shiet." Jisoo and Jeonghan smiled proudly at the sight before making Mingyu turn around.

Oh fuck.

They watched as Wonwoo walked over to them with a smirk on his face. His hair was styled up as he wore a t-shirt, that revealed his sexy collarbones, and an expensive jacket on top of it. His black tight pants showed the shape of his thighs, the amount of thickness made everyone in the cafeteria drooled over.

As Wonwoo walked past a group of girls, he heard them spitting out their drinks and then whispering about him. Then, he took a seat beside Mingyu and gave him a kiss on the forehead before greeting all of them with his usual deep voice.

"I can get used to seeing this hot sight everyday," Seunggwan daydreamed before getting a smack on the head from Hansol, who was frowning at his words.

"I want a hug from Wonwoo or also a kiss, your lips are looking good today!" Jihoon grinned widely before receiving a deathly glare from Soonyoung.

"Me too!" Seunggwan high-fived Jihoon with a smirk before whispering about buying some clothes for Wonwoo to wear.

Wonwoo chuckled before looking beside him, to see a pouting Mingyu. The latter was about to question his expression but seeing how his boyfriend turn away from him with the pout still on his face made him hold in a laugh.

"Are you jealous?" Wonwoo asked as he tried to make Mingyu face him. The others laughed as Mingyu gasped when he got into a bear hug. The latter's cheeks reddened as his boyfriend kissed him on the cheek.

"Aw~ They are so cute! Right, honey?" Jeonghan asked Jisoo with a smile as they all watched the cute scene happening in front of their eyes. Jisoo chuckled and gave a "yes" to the question before back-hugging his boyfriend with his eyes still on the new couple.

"Babe, are you still jealous now? Everyone should know that I'm taken by a cute sexy man now.." Wonwoo smirked when he saw Mingyu trying not to smile at his words.

Suddenly...

"WONWOO HYUNG!!" Chan came running in with beads of sweat forming on his forehead. The latter frowned as he turned his head to the younger male's direction.

"What is it?"

"Seokmin hyung.. Seungcheol hyung.. Fighting.. Institute building.. Blood everywhere!" Chan said in between pants with some hand gestures. Wonwoo cursed under his breath before letting go of his boyfriend.

"Shit. Mingyu, stay here with the others. Soonyoung, some help?" The blonde male nodded before giving a peck on his boyfriend's lips and following Wonwoo out of the cafeteria.

Chan took in a big breath before running after the two older males. Mingyu watched before sighing deeply, "Those two guys must be really important to Wonwoo, huh? And I don't even know them when I'm his boyfriend."

As Wonwoo approached the Institute building, scary thoughts flooded his mind. Why are they fighting? Blood everywhere? What is happening?! Is it because of me? The past?

He ran in the building, trying not to make a lot of noise and up the stairs he went. The now-emotional male was welcomed by a scene that he imagined in his mind.

"HE LEFT ME! THAT BASTARD LEFT ME WHEN I NEEDED HIM BY MY SIDE!!" Seungcheol shouted as he gave Seokmin a strong punch at the face. Thankfully, it wasn't that strong to ruin the male's handsome face.

Both the males had blood running out of the cuts on their faces. Seungcheol was panting heavily while Seokmin had his mouth shut, not showing any emotions when he received the punches from the older male.

Students were watching them as they recorded the scene while whispering to each other some things that Wonwoo didn't care about. Chan and Soonyoung ran to the latter's side as they catched up on the scene.

Junhui came out of the Anime club room with a cut on his lip which caused Minghao, whose eyes trailed to the male, to pout sadly. Minghao limped towards the male and checked up on him, causing the latter to blush madly.

"Wonwoo left you at that time because IT WAS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!" Seokmin raised his voice at the older male as he clenched his fists tightly.

"What bullshit is that?!"

"Don't both of you want to know the real reason from me?" The two fighting males turned to the direction of the familiar to see Wonwoo looking at them with a glint of anger in his eyes.

"Both of you, in the room. NOW." The angry male deadpanned, making Seungcheol and Seokmin flinched a little bit. Soon, both of them went in the Anime club room with Wonwoo following behind them.

"An angry Wonwoo is a different Wonwoo.." Soonyoung shook his head as he sighed at the situation. Chan, who was beside him, let out a breath of relief as he then looked at the older male.

"Soonyoung, right? I'm Chan, a first year! I'm a really big fan of your dancing.." Both of them shook hands with each other as the atmosphere returned back to normal.

"Do you like dancing?"

"No, I love it! But due to my obsession with Anime nowadays, I stopped dancing and didn't join the club."

Soonyoung mouth formed a small 'o' as he nodded slowly to the other's words before giving a smile. "It's really nice to make a new friend but I have to go to my boyfriend before he sulks."

"Oh! Okay! See you around then, Soonyoung hyung!" Chan smiled as the latter waved goodbye and he returned it before watching the older male running down the stairs.

"I wonder whether Seokmin hyung is okay.." Chan thought as he waited patiently outside the room, not even trying to eavesdrop as he watched Junhui blushed when Minghao was talking to him.

Seeing how Minghao was cute when he talks, Chan could understand why Junhui has a crush on the latter.