chapter 9

The next morning Talen woke up alone, his master’s side of the bed was cold. Talen threw off the covers to the bad and noticed that he was naked. Talen could hear voice’s coming from down stairs, as he walked over to his master’s closet he grabbed a large gray shirt; Talen opened the door to his masters bed chambers. Talen looked left and right as he stepped out into the hall, the cool wooden floor made him shiver and he continued down the hall as he walked down the stairs. As he walked he felt as if someone was watching him, Talen felt the need to wrap his arms around his waist.

Talen saw the large wooden doors to the dinning rooms with every step towards the door’s the voices grew louder, Talen stopped at the doors. He pushed open the door only enough for him to fit through not large enough for the vampires in the rooms to notice, well so he thought. Vincent stared right at his mate as he tried to enter the hall with out being noticed, Vincent smiled to himself as he noticed his mate wrap around his waist and slowly walked over to his master. Vincent stared down the table at his mate, every step he took he came closer and closer, slowly he stood up and opened up his arms, Talen ran into his masters open arms.

Vincent sat back down at the head of the table with his submissive in his lap; the dominant could feel his submissive’s need to be protected even with out knowing it. The submissive relaxed into his masters arms, out of the corner of his eye he could see all of the other vampire in the room staring at him, not in a sexual way in away to show respect.  Talen hid his face in his master’s neck and suddenly he felt the need to barf but he felt a burning feeling in his throat. The submissive breathed in trying to subdue the need to barf but he caught a hint of a wonderful smell it was coming from his master.

Vincent was lost in thought, he knew with the non-human baby growing inside his mate the young submissive will need to start to drink his master’s blood. It will help create the bond between his unborn child and himself, also the child will not grow an aura of its own until a few weeks before the birth. Vincent could hear his submissive breath in and out slowly, suddenly he could feel a sharp but short pain in the right side of his neck, Vincent turned to look at what the pain was his submissive biting into his neck drawing blood and drinking. Vincent growled and the rest of the vampire’s in the room left the room in fear.

i know it was short but it was the best i could do