chapter 29

The man that was holding Talen looked at Marina with complete distaste, “excuse me, but who the hell do you think you are? You have no right to yell at him, he has done nothing wrong. I saw the mark on his neck, so I knew he was claimed and I had no intention to do something of that sort to him.” The room’s tension suddenly became much worse; did this man have a death wish? Everyone was silent, marina was gapping at the man that Talen clung to, turning to him and whispered “um what’s your name?”  The man seemed to be startled that the older male had spoken so softly, nodding the boy gently released Talen and stood up to his full 6’4 height, “I am Sir Xavier leader of the hunter’s clan, and I have come to find my mate!”

Talen dropped to his knees as he heard the sir before his saviors name, he didn’t know why he felt safe with the man when he never feels safe with a vampire that is not related to his master’s not by blood but by bond. Marinas voice carried through out the room again, “I am quite sorry sir that me brothers SUBMISSIVE clung to you and created a scene when my brother told him not to. I will make sure that my brother-“she was cut off, but something scared Talen she was staring down the hall way shaking her head. He felt the burning start up again as he heard foot steps walking towards the class room. He knew who it was just by the fear now written on Scarlet’s face, it was his master.

Vincent was sitting in his office at home when his sister called out to him telling him that Talen had run off and she couldn’t find him anywhere, he knew that he had to go down to the school but he never thought it would be because his mate had disobeyed him ounce again, ‘brother, your mate is in a seniors class room in the arms of another man, hugging him’ Vincent growled and threw the book he was holding against the wall, he heard the crack in the wall turning to the door he turned slowly he was no longer in control, he and his darker side we mixed it was worse now then just having his evil side in control because now he new how to use it’s anger .

Storming out of the clan house and walking towards the school anyone who was bellow him moved out of his way fast. With every step he took his anger grew larger, one by one all of the children running around in the front of the school ran away, snarling he threw open the doors to the large school building. Hearing his sister’s angry heart beat coming from about the third floor where all of the senior classes where held, he heard his sister shouting at his mate about telling him about the other man and how ounce again he had disobeyed his master, he snarled as he  walked past a female teacher trying to flirt with him.

” IF I RUIN EVERYTHING THEN WHY DON’T I JUST LEAVE, YEAH WHY NOT? YOU ALL HATE ME RIGHT!  IM USELESS! YOU ALL HAVE TO WATCH OVER ME JUST BECAUSE I AM PREGANT!  I AM NOT WEAK, LEAVE ME ALONE!”  Vincent couldn’t breath his mate was threatening to leave him, snarling again louder then the first time he continued to walk straight up the stairs, all his thoughts were on his mate and how he was going to punish him until he submits completely again. As he walked down the hall way where he say scarlet standing at the end shaking her head, she noticed him walking towards her and she stared at him and then looked back into the classroom.

As he entered the classroom he was only looking for his mate he didn’t care who else was in the room his sister climbed out of his way and motioned for scarlet to come to her. He heard the classroom erupt in hushed whispers and questions about why he was there, turning to his left he saw his mate on his knees behind another clan leader, he couldn’t process his thoughts right now. Growling he walked straight over to his mate snarling as Talen looked up at Vincent; he could tell his submissive had been crying;

Talen scrambled to stand Talen slowly began to back away from Vincent, as he reached out for his submissive someone he didn’t recognize walked in front of Talen hiding his submissive from his view.

Talen scrambled away from his master he knew that Talen had disobeyed him ounce again, he heard his master snarl and slowly he looked up from the ground to stare at his master. He noticed that scarlet was holding marina back from attacking the other clan leader that was now standing in front of Talen protecting him from his master, sighing he stood up and slowly walked over to his master he had to face him sometime why not now. “Sir Xavier please move out of his way that is my master and mate.” Nodding Xavier slowly walked out of the way, Talen turned to his mate and held out his arms, which was all Vincent needed taking three steps until he was right in front of Talen.

Vincent slowly began to be able to think again as he felt his mate wrap his arms around his waist, slowly he pulled Talen’s head so that he was right in the curve of Vincent’s throat nodding to his mate Talen slowly sunk his teeth into his masters awaiting neck. As Vincent felt Talen become full he turned to face the man that dared step in front of his mate and he could smell the man all over his submissive, he knew his eyes were still glowing red but he could care less. “WHY were you holding my mate?!” he growled to the younger male who had yet to speak he knew he was a coven leader because he had seen him at the meeting before, “I did not know that he was your mate but I could tell he was marked so do not worry I had no such intentions, as your sister implied.”

“Pet I know you disobeyed me again so you will be punished tonight, and pet for letting another man hold you when I am the only man that should be allowed to touch you in such a way you will no longer be allowed to stay tonight but maybe another day after he have discussed this. Do you understand pet?” Vincent said as he turned back to his pet after he heard what the other clan leader had explained, nodding Talen latched onto his master more at the promise of a punishment. Turning back to the younger clan leader he began to voice his opinion, “Now that is settled would you like to come to dinner to night Sir Xavier, but I must warn you next time you touch my mate I will not be as forgiving again.”

Nodding Sir Xavier said he would be glad to, and said he and Vincent hade some thing’s to speak about what happened tonight, Vincent honestly didn’t want to think about what happened tonight but he knew it would have to be done. It didn’t sound promising to Talen but he would not argue that fact with the two dominants nodding to himself he slowly turned to face marina only to be caught up in a storm of female vampires that had just entered the classroom. He felt like he was being suffocated and he couldn’t breath, slowly he felt as if his stomach was being ripped apart from the inside, knowing what was happening he called out to his master and Xavier.

 Knowing either one or both would have heard him and help him but what he didn’t think would happen was that both of them turned into their more dark side. Shoving people out of the way vincent reached him first, as vincent embraced him his heart stopped racing but the burning wouldn’t stop, as he felt Xavier approach he reached out to the younger male, as Xavier embraced them both the burning completely stopped. Vincent smiled so Xavier was now apart of his little family, he just had to wait until his mate was born.