Chapter Four

-Chapter Four-

*Ty's POV*

I woke up underwater. A helmet was over my head, giving me air. I was too weak to move, so the squid carrying me had no problem.

We were going towards a small, underwater cave thing. But when we swam inside, I was shocked.

This place was huge! It looked like a prison; cells and everything.

I saw some people in the cells. Apparently, one of the knew me and yelled out my name. The boy who did that was whipped immediately afterwards.

I closed my eyes. I don't want to be here.

The two squids brought me into a room. They laid me on a cold, metal table. They strapped me to it.

Out of a corner came a human. Wait, a human?! This is scary.

But then I saw what this person looked like.

It was a girl. She had long, dark blue hair and dark blue eyes. When she grinned evilly at me I noticed several rows of sharp teeth.

I closed my eyes. I felt something cold press against my skin, along with a ripping noise.

I saw she was cutting my sleeve off.

A seering pain went through me. I screeched in pain.

"Shut up!", she yelled. "Ugh, humans are so annoying.", she muttered. She pointed to my arm. "That is your cell and prisoner number. Remember it if you want food. And don't EVER try to escape.", she leaned in close. "Because we'll always find you, Deadlox."

She took the straps off and pushed me away. She called to a squid guard whose name I heard was Derpington.

He roughly grabbed me by the arm. I slapped his hand away. He growled- something I didn't know squids could do. He then slapped me hard on my cheek.

I was holding my red face with my okay hand. He took me by the elbow- on the arm which still felt like it was burning- and dragged me to my cell.

He opened the door and threw me in. I crawled to the corner, rolled up into a ball, and sobbed quietly into my knees.

Sky... Please save me...

*Sky's POV*

I woke up, noticing it was raining outside. I yawned and stretched. I noticed Ty wasn't next to me. Maybe he's making breakfast?

I walked downstairs. Silence. Eerie silence.

"Ty?", I called out. "Ty? You here?"

Nothing. Just the pitter patter of the rain outside.

I looked in the living room.

Nothing.

The guest room.

No trace.

Where could he be? I held my hand to my head, breathing heavily.

Surely he would write a note if he was going somewhere.

But I didn't see any.

I grabbed my jacket and my shoes and ran out into the freezing cold rain.

I need to get to Jason's.