5

Elizabeth

"How ? " he ask and I smile but it doesn't reach my eyes .

"I found my mate . That's how . " I say and he looks at Alexander .

"Your her mate ? " he ask in a disbelieving tone .

"Yeah . " Alex says and takes my hand in his calming me down . Before I can say anything his mate walks over . She has on a beautiful light pink floor length dress . She smiles at the table before her eyes rest on me .

"Elizabeth , I'm so glad you're okay . When Eric said you were gone I was so worried . I'm so glad you sent that letter . " she  says and I frown .

"What letter ? " I ask confused .

"The letter you sent after you left . " she says and I look up at Eric .

"You told her I sent a letter ? " I ask surprised .

"Wait you didn't send a letter ? " she ask and I shake my head .

"What did the letter say ? " I ask her suddenly very interested .

"That you where sorry about leaving but that you had to find your mate . And by the looks of it , it looks like you did . " she says looking at Alex who looks amused by the whole situation .

"Is that so ? " I ask with very little emotion in my voice .

"Am I missing something ? " she asks and I nod .

"Yeah , I left and found my mate but he wasn't the reason I left . " I tell her and she frowns .

"Why did you leave then ? " she ask and I look at Eric .

"Why not ask my dear brother why I left ?  Eric you wanna tell her why I left ? " I ask and she looks at Eric confusion all over her face .

"Can we talk about this later ? " he ask her and she nods .

"I wanna go home . " I say and look at Alex .

"Yeah , let's go prinsess . " he says getting up with me following . We walk out and I look back at an shocked looking Eric and a confused Mady . When we get outside the door suddenly opens and Eric comes running out .

"Where are you going ? " he ask his shock all gone .

"She's going home . " Alex says gripping into my waist .

"This is her home . " he says and I frown .

"No , it hasn't been for years and you know it . " I say and he shakes his head .

"Your my sister . " he says and I nod .

"A sister that you hated so much you made me a slave in my childhood home . " I say and he looks at me with a pained expression .

"You know I love you Elie . " he says and I cringe at the nickname .

"No , you don't . " I say and he sighs .

"Why wouldn't I your my sister . " he says and I shake my head.

"Your only saying that because you don't want your mate to find out what kind of person you really are . You don't love me . I would like to think at some point in my life you did , but you don't now . The sad thing is , even after you almost cased the death of me I never stopped loving you . How demented am I . " I say walking away with Alex by my side .

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

I strip out of the dress and start brushing my hair . Then I take of the makeup and splash my face with warm water . I dry my face and then I feel a parks shooting through my body .