14

Alexander

I walk down to the basement of the pack house . I sent Elizabeth with Amanda to visit her mate . She doesn't have to be here for this shit . The metal steps makes a clanking noise under my boots as I walk . Coming into view of Kevin as he looks at a open sell . I walk into the light and there sits Emily with a nervous expression in her face . When she sees me relief floods her and I smirk .

"Thank the heavens . Can you please tell them to let me go , baby ? " she asks and I cringe at the pet name .

"Now , why would I do that ? " I ask and her state of nervousness comes back .

"What am I doing here ? " she ask and I hear her voice crack even though she wants to come of brave .

"Do you know what happens when you put your luna and her pup in danger ? " I ask and she gulps .

"No . " she lies and I laugh .

"Well I do . You either get banned or you get killed . " I say and she looks down .

"You still haven't answered my question . " she says and then looks at me .

"Your here because you pose a fret to your luna and her pup and that ultimately poses a fret to your alpha . " I tell her and her eyes widen .

"I only wanted us to be happy . She was never suppose to come her you where suppose to make me luna and I was suppose to have your pups . " she says nearly crying and I scoff .

"You really think I was going to make you luna ? " I ask and she nods . "I was never planing on it . The only reason I said yes was to get people off my back . " I say and tears runs down her eyes .

"I never ment to hurt you . " she says and I sigh .

"It's not me you hurt . It was my mate and our pup . How dare you think you can say sorry and it will fix everything ? " I ask my wolf coming out . Kevin takes a step forward and I shake my head pushing him back .

"I know I can't undo what I did , but I am sorry . " she lies .

"No , your not . " Kevin says confirming my thought . He can easily see when your lying or not . She glares at him and then a smirk takes over her face .

"So what if I am . If you let me go I will only come back and let's face it you will let me go . You have no choice . You are to weak to kill me . You will never and when I get out I will enjoy killing both your mate and your pup . " she spits and Seth walks from the shadow . His eyes are black as he glares at Emily . I stand there not stopping him form what I know will happen .

"He might not kill you but I sure as hell will . " he says and walks over to her . He takes her neck and snaps it before she can say anything . He shakes his head and then looks at me blinking a few times . "I'm sorry , my wolf ... "  he starts but I hold my hand up silencing him .

"I understood . You have a instinct to protect your luna and your wolf so much more . It's fine . Burn the body and send word to Amanda to bring my mate back . " I say and walk out of the room .

A few hours later I'm sitting on the floor playing with Edward and Elizabeth is in the kitchen when Amanda comes into the room . She looks at Edward and smiles . Then looks at me and her face goes serious . She motions for me to follow her and I get up taking Edward with me . I follow her up to my room and place Ed in his crib .

"What is it ? " I ask and she sighs .

"Are you going to tell me why Emily suddenly disappeared ? " she asks and I sigh .

"She's dead . " I say and Amanda nods .

"Okay , are you going to tell Elizabeth ? " she ask and I shake my head . "And if she asks  " she asks and I sigh .

"If she asks I will tell her . " I say and she nods . She gives me a small smile and picks up a giggling Edward .

"I'm taking him . You go and help Elizabeth or something . " she says and I chuckle .

"Wait , why are you not asking why Emily is dead ? " I ask and she looks at me with a expressionless face .

"Kevin told me I just wanted you to confirm . Although I had a feeling it was her . She was acting weird lately . " she says and I nod . She takes Edward and walks out . I make my way down stairs and join Elizabeth in the kitchen .

"Hey , prinsess . " I whisper in her ear and she turns around and smiles .

"Hey , you . " she says and wraps her arms around my shoulder . "Where is Ed ? " she ask and I pout .

"Amanda stole him . " I say and she laughs kissing me lightly . We hear a car pull away and I smirk . "You know , we're alone . " I say and she smiles .

"Yeah , we are . " she says and smiles .

"I can think of a few things to do . " I says and she laughs .

"Yeah ?  Like what ? " she ask and I smile .

"We can work on our little girl . " I say and she snorts .

"Yeah , who's gonna get pregnant this time ? " she asks and I sigh .

"You love being pregnant . " I says and she scoffs .

"Yeah , like the morning sickness and the fact that I have to buy a whole new closet of clothes . Let's not forget getting sick at the smell of the most common thing . Feeling like shit all the time . Other than that I love being pregnant . " she says and rolls her eyes .

"Yeah , it's great . " I say and she glares at me .

"Not until Edward is like fourteen . " she says and I groan .

"That is so far away . " I whine and she laughs .

"It will go back in a flash . " she says and kisses my lips softly . I imeadetly respond and she pulls away after a few minutes of kissing . "Come on I'm tired . Let's go to bed  yeah ? " she asks and I nod .

"Yeah , let's and get some shut eye . Until Edward comes back . " I mumble and she smirks .

"I said let's go to bed , I never said anything about sleeping . " she says and walks out leaving me standing there for a second before following her .