Chapter 6

A/N I promised drama. So here.

-

-

-

Dahvie's POV

I wasn't going to remember any of this tomorrow, I could tell. I was way too drunk, but because of that I didn't really give a fuck. I just wanted to have fun! Where's Jayy?

"Dahvie." Taylor brought my attention back to her, "Dahvie, how are you feeling?" she asked, no longer sounding drunk. Had she been faking that? My mind didn't comprehend that, so I ignored it.

"I'm peerfectlyy fiine." I slurred, and she grinned. "Of course you are. Let's go somewhere private.." she trailed off and grabbed onto my arm, pulling me up from the seat. I frowned, "No, I - I think I'm goonna go find Jayy now." I pulled my arm from her grip. Where was Jayy? I need to find him, so we can party. I turned away from her but she stopped me. "Dahvie wait!" she spun me back around. Then she attached her lips to mine. I roughly pushed her off of me quickly, "Eew! Get the hell off me!" I exclaimed. She looked upset, "Why don't you love me?" she asked in a whisper to herself, "I'm sorry." she said, running a hand through her hair, "Can we talk about this? Someplace quieter?" she asked. I shrugged, "I guess."

"Great. Let's go back to the bus." she said, and grabbed my hand to pull me with her before I could protest. We arrived at the bus and I stumbled inside a bit. We stopped in the middle of the living room and she turned towards me. Taylor smiled at me, "Dahvie..." she kissed me again, forcing herself onto me. Her hands gripped my shirt tightly, pulling me to her. I tried to pull away but she wasn't letting go. She finally did to breathe. "You are one sexy man." she whispered, and she latched her lips onto my neck. I was trying to push her away with all my might, and she barely budged, "S-Stop it." I said with a slur, pushing her. What is with this lady? Does she not know when to stop?

"Taylor!" I yelled, feeling frustrated. She wasn't getting the message. She frowned, "What is it baby?" she asked, hands traveling across my chest. I groaned in disgust. I'm not her baby. I grabbed a hold of her hands to get them off of me. "Don't you get it? I have a boyfriend." I said, shaking my head, trying to clear the drunken haze. It was useless, as was this conversation.

"He doesn't have to know." she smiled, going to kiss me again. I shook my head and held her away from me. She pouted, and honestly it wasn't pretty at all.

"Taylor. Stop this. We," I said gesturing between us, "Will never happen. I don't like you that way. In any way really.." I said. She whined really loud, stomping even, like a child. She honestly didn't seem fit to take care of one.

"Why can't you just love me?" she asked, "What's wrong with me? What does he have that I don't?" she asked. "Well for one.." I mumbled, ready to be a smartass, but she continued on before I could tell her about parts down there, "I can be good to you!" she said, grabbing onto me, starting to pull me towards the bedroom in the back, "I swear. I can make you feel good." she turned to me, closing the door behind us. She smirked, looking into my eyes before kissing me once more with determination.

Jayy's POV

"You were so right about her." Haley said with a serious face.

"Haley, what do you mean? Right about who!" I asked, kind of confused. I hadn't had too many drinks, but I was a little tipsy and I didn't want to think too much.

"I'm talking about Taylor. You were right about her. She's insane! Bat shit crazy!" she exclaimed. I giggled at that, "Bat shit? Who even says that anymore?" I asked. Haley huffed, annoyed, "It doesn't matter, Jayy. Taylor is planning something. Are you going to remember if I tell you right now?" she asked. She was serious. Oh. "Yeah Haley, I'm just a bit buzzed, but I'll remember. Go on. Tell me." I said, curious now.