Chapter 8: Cosplaying And Desires

~~~~~~~~~~Tom's POV~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up the next day, (Y/N) was beside me, in my arms. I smiled when I saw this. "Morning." (Y/N) said, moments later, sleepily. "Morning." I said, kissing his/her forehead. Then, the door opened, and a Water Balloon was thrown at us, practically soaking us. And, it didn't help that we were still naked, from last night. "What the hell?!" I asked. "It's time to wake up, lovebirds! We have shit to do!" Chilled said, laughing. Oh, shit I forgot. "Oh right!" I said. "C-Can we just g-get dressed first?" (Y/N) said, shivering, due to the cold water. "Alright, but hurry." Chilled said, shutting the door, when he exited. We got dressed moments later. This time, I decided to put on my Yellow Lens' Glasses. We went downstairs, and met up with the others. "Alright. Guys, I haven't told anyone, except for Tom, but, today, we shall be Cosplaying as...whatever we want, as a contest!" Chilled explained. "So, basically, a Derp Crew edition of Comic-Con?" (Y/N) asked. "Kind of, only, we don't have to dress up as Superheroes. We can dress up as anything." I explained. "Awesome!" Ze and (Y/N) said. "That's an awesome idea!" GaLm and Smarty said.

                    ~~~~~~~~~(Y/N)'s POV~~~~~~~~~~

We tweeted on Twitter that we were going to do a Cosplay Competition, and that the Internet could vote for who the Winner would be once the Cosplay's were ready. "Alright, may the odds be ever in your favor!" Chilled said, and we rushed to our rooms, to the supplies we had. We were going in teams. Ze and Chilled as one team, Smarty and GaLm as another, and Tom and I as one. I already had my Cosplay idea. I was going to dress as Nikki from Huniepop, and Tom was going to dress as the guy version of Audrey from Huniepop. As we started working on our Cosplays, I got an idea. "Hey, Tom?" I asked. "Yea?" Tom asked. "What if, later on tonight...we could roleplay as Nikki and Audrey..?" I asked, blushing. Tom laughed in response. "Yea, sure. That would be pretty interesting, anyway." Tom said, with a smirk.

                ~~~~~~~~~~Chilled's POV~~~~~~~~~~

Ze and I chose to be Mario and Luigi. Of course, I'm going to be Mario, and Ze's going to be Luigi. "I wonder what the others are going to be?" Ze said. "Beats me. Probably something from a Video Game, like us." I said. "Probably." Ze said, nodding. "Alright, we're almost done with the costumes!" I said, holding them up. "Awesome! All we need to do is sew in the Overalls, and, we'll be good!" Ze said, smiling. "Yep!" I said, as we got to work on the Overalls. God, Ze's going to look so damn adorable in his Luigi Cosplay, I might not be able to restrain myself.

                     ~~~~~~~~~~Ze's POV~~~~~~~~~~

God, Chilled's going to look so damn sexy in his Mario Cosplay. I don't know if I'll be able to restrain myself from him. Apparently, I was staring at Chilled, because I saw him smirking at me. "Imagining me in the Mario Cosplay?" Chilled asked. "...Maybe." I said, blushing. Chilled laughed in response. "I'll give you my Italian sausage later, but, now, we gotta work on out Cosplays." Chilled said, kissing me, causing me to blush even brighter. Dammit, Chilly...

                 ~~~~~~~~~~GaLm's POV~~~~~~~~~~

Smarty and I decided to be Freddy and Bonnie from Five Nights at Freddy's. We looked on the Internet for some good Cosplays, and we found the Freddy and Bonnie Cosplays. I'm being Freddy, and Smarty's being Bonnie. "I'm definitely going to be TehCuddly now." Smarty said, with a laugh. "TehFluffy, technically." I said, with a laugh. "Yea, you have a point." Smarty said, with a smile.

~Timeskip~

After awhile, we finished our Cosplays, and put them on. We found out that the others had finished their Cosplays, and were currently wearing them. Smarty and I took a picture of ourselves, and posted it on Twitter, seeing Tom's and (Y/N)'s picture and Ze's and Chilled's picture. Apparently, Tom and (Y/N) went for a Huniepop theme, and Chilled and Ze went for a Mario theme. Neat! We all met up in the Kitchen moments later. "Nice costumes." Tom said, smiling. "Same to you." Chilled said. We all talked about the designs of our Cosplays, and who we were dressed as, and stuff like that. Apparently, it all causes a huge shit storm on Twitter, the fans losing their shit. It was equally divided for who wore it better, which we kind of figured.

                  ~~~~~~~~~~Smarty's POV~~~~~~~~~~

Many people said that Tom's and (Y/N)'s Cosplays were amazing, along with Ze's and Chilled's, and mine and GaLm's. "Welp, I think we surprised the Internet today!" Chilled said. "Don't we always do that?" Tom asked. "Oh, yea, you're right." Chilled said, with a laugh. "Well, at least we had fun with this!" I said, smiling. "True." Everyone else said, agreeing. "Somebody already made fanart of this!" Ze said, showing us a fan made drawing of all of us in our Cosplays. "Damn, that was quick!" GaLm said. "It looks so awesome, too!" (Y/N) and I said. After awhile, we decided to go to our rooms. As soon as GaLm and I entered our room, GaLm closed the door, locking it, and slammed me onto the bed. Then, we started to kiss.

((Well, I'm going to leave this chapter here! Hope you guys enjoyed it! Sorry that it took so long, School and crap, you know? I'm sorry! Welp, see you guys later! ^-^))