Chapter 16: After The Battle

~~~~~~~~~~Tom's POV~~~~~~~~~~

After that, we tweeted out that we had won, and that we had Bragging Rights for life from this. Luckily, the BAHM guys didn't try sugar coating anything. They tweeted out that we won, as well. "That was well played, Derp Crew. Very well played." Tim/Gortume said. "Well, not gonna lie, but, we had some help." (Y/N) said, in his/her normal voice. "Wait...That voice.." Tyson said. Before they could piece it all together, we ran out of the house, and got into the car. When they started running toward the car, we drove out of the driveway, and drove away. "Holy shit, that was awesome." GaLm said, with a laugh. "Yea, it was!" Smarty said, laughing a bit. "Well, it's not over yet. Since we defeated the BAMH guys, we have one more team to go. Then, we'll win this Tournament!" (Y/N) said. "So, who's the last team?" Chilled asked. "Um...There doesn't appear to be a name on here for who we'll be going against." (Y/N) said. "Weird....We'll find out soon enough, I'm sure of it!" I said. "I hope so." Ze said.

                                             ~~~~~~~~~~(Y/N)'s POV~~~~~~~~~~

After awhile, we finally made it back to the house. We went inside, and got some food, since we were starving. "Damn, my Twitter is blowing up! What's everyone losing their shit about?" Smarty asked, checking his Twitter. "Same with mine, damn!" Chilled said, checking his Twitter. Soon, all of our Twitter's were blowing up. "So...apparently, the team decided to reveal themselves!" Tom said. "Who are they?" I asked. "YouTubers named SkyDoesMinecraft, DeadloxMC, AntVenom, BajanCanadian, JeromeASF, SSundee, HuskyMudkipz, and MinecraftUniverse!" GaLm said. Wait...Team Crafted!? "Team Crafted? Really?" I asked. "I thought they broke up a long time ago?" Smarty said. "Well, they did! They must've reunited just for this! They don't hate each other, they just went their own separate ways awhile ago." I explained. It's gonna go down at this final battle....

                                           ~~~~~~~~~~Chilled's POV~~~~~~~~~~

"So, that explains why the tournament went for a Minecraft VS Variety match at the last minute." Ze said. "(Y/N), you obviously know something about these guys. Can you explain a bit about them?" I asked. "Well, in order of what GaLm said, their real names are Adam, Tyler, but, he goes by Ty, Taylor, Mitch, Jerome, Ian, Quentin, and Jason. They're still good friends to this day, but, they disbanded to do their own thing. They've been really busy lately, which is why they don't exactly record together. It's rare!" (Y/N) explained.  "But, wait, they have 8 people on their team, and we only have 6." Smarty said. "I just looked, and, we're allowed to get 2 more people on our side before then." Ze said. "Well, we're gonna look around and ask around for someone to help us out." I said. That, of course, shouldn't be too hard.

                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~Ze's POV~~~~~~~~~~

Even though we were tired as hell, we looked and asked around, to see if anyone could help us. The battle was in 3 days, and, we had to find some help, and fast. "Let's just give it a break for now. We have time. How about we play some Hide and Seek with Sark and Nanners?" Chilled asked. "Alright!" The rest of us agreed. We went to the Gaming Room, started our computers, got Skype up, and called Sark and Adam. Moments later, they were in the call. "Hey, guys! What's up?" Adam said, smiling. "We wanted to know if you guys wanted to play some Hide and Seek or something?" Chilled asked. "Sure!" Both Sark and Adam said. We all pulled up GMod, got onto Hide and Seek, and started playing.

                                           ~~~~~~~~~~GaLm's POV~~~~~~~~~~

"You little cheatsydoodle!" (Y/N) said, with a laugh. "Adam, are you cheating again!?" Chilled asked, which was followed by Adam's laughter. "I'll take that as a 'Yes', dammit, Adam!" Sark said, with a laugh. "Oh, you guys can't get to me now!" Adam said, his Dolphin laugh echoing through the call. "10 seconds left, shit!" I said. "Wait, no!" Adam yelled, then, we saw "Hiders Won" show up. "Who got to him?" We all asked. "I did!" Smarty said, smiling. "Damn! Nice job, Smarty!" I said. "So, guys. I know this sounds random, but, have you found anyone that'll help you guys out in the final battle?" Sark asked. This took us all by surprise. "No, we haven't. Why do you ask, Sark?" Ze asked. "Well, me and Adam were talking about it earlier, and, we wanted to know if you'd like it if we were to join you guys?" Sark said.

                                          ~~~~~~~~~~Smarty's POV~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you serious?" Tom asked. "He's as serious as the Plague, guys." Adam said, with a small smile. "Well, if you guys can somehow get your asses over here, then, yea! You guys can help us!" Chilled said. "Awesome! We have a way of getting there, so, don't worry!" Sark said. "Great! Thanks, guys!" Ze said. "No problem! Anything for our friends!" Adam said. "Well, this is going to be awesome!" I said, smiling. "Yea, it really is." Tom said. We got this in the bag, now.

((Well, I'm going to leave this chapter here! Hope you guys liked it! I know, it's been awhile since I updated this, but, School and crap got in my way, sorry. But, see you guys later! ^-^))