- Seven -

Taehyung kept crying.
He sat next to Jungkook who was laying down on the hospital bed.

"Jungkook was born with a weak heart. With those pills help, he can survive until now"

Jungkook mom's words replayed inside his head.

"His heart condition is getting worst. He had to undergo a heart surgery. But until now, we still can't find a donor..."

Jungkook's face looked so pale.
Taehyung remembered when Jungkook said he doesn't like to do sports. Then the boy replied that he doesn't like sweating. But the real reason is because, he can't.
He remembered when he always talked about the girls he liked. Jungkook always held his left chest...
Because he's hurt.

Taehyung felt so stupid. Realizing how many scars he made everytime he playfully said 'i love you' to Jungkook, when he kissed Jungkook's cheek just to play around.

"Is this what you mean on your letter...that you won't disturb my life again...?" Taehyung said almost whisper while holding Jungkook's hand.

Taehyung was surprised. He saw Jungkook's eyes slowly opened. He then looking at Taehyung.

"Kookie? You're awake...!"

"Why don't you tell me that you're sick...?"

Jungkook smiled.

"Why do i have to tell you...?" Jungkook asked back. "What can you do if i tell you? What will you do to heal me? Nothing..."

Taehyung shut his mouth. He's trying to find the right answer. And yes, nothing he could do...

"See...? Nothing..."

Taehyung got up and hugged Jungkook carefully. Jungkook's words were cut off by Taehyung's action.

"i'm sorry...i'm sorry for not being a good friend on situation like this...i should've take care of you...but all i do is hurting you...i'm sorry..."

Jungkook slowly put his arms around Taehyung. He let his tears fall from the corner of his eyes.

"Taehyung..don't blame yourself..i never blame you..."

"why? Why do you have to fall in love with me...? I've hurt you many times, why?? You're stupid"

Jungkook grinned, "i've told you...love is love..."

"Stupid Jungkook..." Taehyung let go of the hug and sit back on his chair.

"Do you still want to be my friend?" Jungkook asked, "Do you still want to be a friend of an evil person like me?" Taehyung asked back.

   Jungkook just smiled, "of course i want..." Taehyung gave Jungkook a Hug and he said he won't leave Jungkook alone again

__________

To be continued...

( 1 last chapter )

prefer original ending? keep scrolling down.

want to see another ending? You can skip to:

-alt. ending