Chapter 12 The Truth

Authors note

This chapter is dedicated to @AronSteel, the person to get the question at the end of the last chapter right, Laughing Coffin is a Murder Guild from Sword Art Online.

Mira's POV

I danced into the guild hall, returning the morning after I had found it empty when I got back the previous night. I looked all around for Erza, Romeo or Wendy, but I couldn't see them. I walked over to the bar, where Lisanna was serving the Thunder Legion with pancakes and strawberry milkshakes. I decided, as I tied on my apron, that I would keep an eye out for Romeo, Wendy and Erza, and confront them about last night. I was so excited that my ships had sailed at last!!!!

Erza's POV

Phew, Mira didn't see me. I sat up again after ducking under the table where Levy, Lucy, Juvia and I were sitting. I still hadn't figured out why Mira's magic had been present in the restaurant, and I wasn't going to take any chances.

Levy was slurping a fruit smoothie while reading a book, Juvia was staring at Gray, who was shirtless, and fighting with Natsu. Lucy was reading a job description of a job that our team was thinking of going on.

I turned around as Wendy sat down next to me, looking concerned.

"What's the matter with you?" I asked.

"I've been looking for Romeo, but I can't find him anywhere, and his dad says he didn't here him come home last night," she said in a whisper.

"Really? I wonder what could have happened to him," I whispered back, I hope that Jellal is ok.

"Erza this job only allows three people to go on it, because the villagers are afraid of too many powerful mages in their village." Lucy said, having finished reading the job description.

"That's ok," said Juvia, "Juvia will take Gray-sama on a job, with Levy, Gajeel and Lily!"

"Juvia-" Levy started only to be interrupted by Juvia pulling her up, away from her book and towards the request board.

"That still leaves four of us, including Happy," said Lucy.

"It's fine, you, Natsu and Happy can go on the job, I promised Wendy that I would go on a job with her," I replied. Yes, a job to find Jellal and Romeo.

"Ok then, see you in a few days Erza, it's pretty far away!" She said, waving as she went to go and get Natsu, who was talking to Mira by the bar, after Gray was dragged out of the guild by Gajeel, Levy and Juvia.

The Thunder Legion nearly got run over as Jet and Droy ran out of the guild after Levy. It seemed as though all our strongest members were going on jobs.

I turned to Wendy,

"What shall we do? If Romeo never got back then what about Jellal?" I said, anxiously.

A horrible thought struck my mind,

"You don't think that the Ma-"

*CLANG*

A gong sounded throughout the hall, as master stepped onto the platform, a solemn look on his face.

We all fell silent, as we knew he was about to make an announcement.

"As you all know, Crime Sorciere have been staying with us for the past week. Two of the members left yesterday, but Jellal was meant to stay until this morning, for personal reasons." He said, looking at me. "However, while they me redeeming themselves by being a part of Crime Sorciere, they are still wanted criminals by the magic council. Yesterday evening, Jellal was walking with Romeo, when they were both captured by Lahar and a dozen others."

The whole hall gasped, and started whispering. Wendy and I exchanged horrified looks, Jellal and Romeo were in prison!?

"They are awaiting trial, which will be held tomorrow, Jellal will be sentenced to life in prison, whereas Romeo will probably get about two or three years." Master continued. "I must ask you NOT to act. Jellal is not a part of our guild, Ultear and Meredy will deal with him, and Romeo will be able to parole in six months."

Was he really expecting us not to act?! But as I looked around, I saw members of my guild nodding in agreement with master's words. Even Cana, Elfman, Alzack, Bisca, and Lisanna were agreeing.

Mira, Macao and Wakaba were the only people, besides Wendy and I, who seemed to disagree wholeheartedly with Master's statement.

I caught Mira's eye, and nodded at her. We were going to get them out of there, no matter what.

Mira's POV

HOW DARE THE MAGIC COUNCIL SCREW UP ANOTHER ONE OF MY OTP MOMENTS!!!! THEY ALWAYS RUIN JERZA HOW DARE THEY THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THAT JELLAL HAS BEEN TAKEN TO PRISON MID MOMENT!!!

DAMN ROMEO TOO THOUGH, ROWEN IS SO CUTE I WILL NOT LET THE SHIP SINK!!!

Wendy's POV

Romeo, I promise I will get you back, you will not spend three years away in prison, I won't allow it.

I ran over to Mira, closely followed by Erza. I didn't know why, but Mira seemed even more angry than I was about this situation.

Macao and Wakaba ran over too. We were all determined to get them back, me, Macao and Wakaba would do anything to get Romeo back, and Erza would do anything to get Jellal back. Mira on the other hand, was a whole different matter. Already transformed into Satan's soul, she yelled,

"I WILL NOT ALLOW THE MAGIC COUNCIL TO DESTROY ANY OTHER OTPs! WE WILL PLAN, AND WE WILL SUCCEED IN RESCUING JELLAL AND ROMEO."

"Follow me," said Erza, a lot more calmly than Mira, but with a grim determination in her voice. "We need to plan our attack on the prison, and alert Ultear and Meredy. We will liberate them, even if we have to take on all of the army of the Magic council."

Wakaba, Macao and I cheered in agreement as we left the guild, following Erza and Mira towards the summer house in the garden behind the guild, the place that would become the headquarters for the liberation movement of Jellal and Romeo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!

Woooo I updated at last!!! I'm sorry I'm so bad at this, I will try to write more. You may have noticed I edited my chapters (finally), sorry for the spam!!! ^o^

You guys are the best and I love you all, but I should probably get to bed because here it is 1:04 am on Boxing Day and I have to get up at 5 am to get in the car and drive to skiing. FUN!!! (Note the sarcasm =_=)

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you had a great Christmas!!!

This chapter's question will be...What is your OTP, anime or otherwise?

Mine is JeRza (≧≦)

Have a nice day

Love from Me ^o^