Pressuring The Heart

Sitting along the dirt, Armin waited for the other trainees to finish their meal. He had been reflecting on everything thing that happened in Shiganshina. It seemed like just yesterday that they were children living a simple life as friends. After a day of training their blade precision, Armin began admiring the others' skill. Particularly, Jaeger's. He had such great passion towards fighting and he would never quit until the deed was done. Everyone had always heard Eren speak of wanting to, "kill every last one of those damn Titans." Maybe that's why he had a zest for battle.

Earlier before the wall invasion, Eren did anything for Armin. He would protect him from bullies, lead him to safety, and even put his life at stake.

"Arlert! Are you going to sit out here all night? We sure are having a great time in here, so come join us!" A snotty voice rang through the door. "Oh boy, Eren is yelling up a storm again!" Of course, it was Jean.

Armin turned around slowly to find him looking quite confused.

"Why so quiet tonight?" questioned Kirschtein.

"I'm just thinking about some things." He hesitated to answer. "Uh, sure. I'll come inside and sit down, I guess," he replied nervously as he stood up and brushed the dust of his pants. He wasn't uneasy because of Jean. Armin had butterflies at the thought of seeing Eren again. After all he has been through, he must let his heart speak. He must tell Eren how he feels. But how...