Chapter 9:Stings finds lucy

So about the werewolfs in the book thing it was tied as the number of people who wanted werewolfs, didn't so I don't know, please more people have to comment before I make my decision, and thanks for reading my book even till now I really appreciate it.

Read above its necessary.

Lucy POV

I woke up, my eyes slowly opened, it was Sunday, and I had nothing to do I turned to my side to see Natsu sleeping snoring slightly, loose ends of his hair falling on his face, he looked so adorable.

"Thanks Luce."I froze in place, he woke up, and read my mind didn't he, he gave me a pat on the head before smiling.

"Your a very smart little girl aren't you Lucy."

I got of the bed "whatever."I snarled "can we go to the mall today?"I asked.

He got off the bed walking towards me"no way Lucy, sting can be anywhere, I already explained this, for now, the only place you can go to is school, got it."he said.

"Whatever."I turned my back to him folding my arms, yep you guessed it I'm angry.

"Oh common Lucy, please don't be angry with me, this is to keep you safe."I ignored his comment, not a word uttered from my mouth.

"Oh the silent treatment, you know that's not gonna work, I can read your thoughts."he stated, I ignored again, I soon felt his presence directly behind me, his breath running down my neck, giving me shivers.

"Lucy, look at me, I'm sorry."I turned around giving him the evil eye.

"Don't give me that look."he pleaded.

"Look, Natsu I can't be cooped up in this house the rest of my life, and I just want to go to the mall, just to get one thing and then we leave."I pleaded

"Eeeeer"he hesitated, I soon pouted my lips and have him the puppy dog eyes, and he just couldn't resist.

"Alright, alright we can go, but we can't stay for long."he stated, I tackled him in a tight hug as we both fell unto the floor, but I couldn't careless if I was on top of him.

"Thank you,thank you, thank you so much."I thanked tightening my grip around his neck, as he gasped for air, I loosened my grip looking at his face "sorry."I apologized, I noticed his cheeks were tinted pink.

"Are you blushing."I asked, he got even redder as he got up and I got of him, he looked away.

"N-no, y-our seeing t-things."he stuttered.

"You just stuttered two."I folded my arms.

He looked like a tomato right, now I found it so cute.

"I am no mind reader, but if I knew any better, I'd say you liked me."I smirked, I was so teasing him right now, and now I knew why he liked to tease me it was so fun.

"Let's just go to the mall now."he stated

"Okaaaaay."I chuckled.

I then went to change when I was done, we left.

Time skip, at the mall

The drive here was completely silent, I mean not that kind of comfortable silence but the awkward kind, when you just want to jump out of the car right then and there. I wonder if I took it too far with the teasing thing, but I really didn't mean it, I was just trying to have some fun, I know he doesn't like me he was just nervous because of the awkward situation.

I pulled on Natsu's sleeve "Natsu?"

"What is it!"he shot back harshly.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you feelings and if your not in the mood we can just go home."I looked at him with sad eyes.

"No, no Luce it's nothing I was just embarrassed that's all."he gave me a reassuring smile.

"I just have one question, why would a baddass like you get embarrassed over a joke a good girl like me played on you?"I arched an eyebrow.

"It's nothing now let's go."he grabbed my hand pulling me through the automatic sliding doors.

"So we're did you wanna go?" He asked, I pointed to the make up store that was across from us,

"Okay."

We stated to walk as we got to the store I went to the cashing counter, took my favorite strawberry lipstick and handed it to the cashier, she then cashed it, put it in a bag as I handed her the money.

"That's it?"Natsu asked.

"Yep,"I smiled

"We just came here to get some lipgloss."he looked shocked, I chuckled.

"Look I'm sorry, but I love my lipgloss."I laughed.

"Your a weirdo."he stated.

"Whatever, I need to use the bathroom, please hold this for me, and don't loose it!"I looked at him harshly.

"Okay, Luce jeez, I'm not gonna loose it."he held his hands up in defense.

I turned my head and walked away.

Sting POV, 30 minutes earlier

I sat in my chair at the back of my hid out cursing at the fact that Lucy was bonded with Natsu, it made me so mad, I could smash steel walls with my own beer hands.

"Sting!"I heard lissana yell.

"I am right here."I yelled back.

The white-haired vampire, walked into the room a bloody knife and  teenage girl's body in both her hands, she through the body into my lap.

"Here's lunch."she stated as she licked the bloody knife then throwing it in some random place in the room.

"Why have you come back, I thought I told you to find away how to unbond Lucy from dragneel"I growled.

"And I did."she stated.

"And that maybe what exactly."I tilted my head to the side.

"You have to sleep with her."she stated.

"Well that would require rape, and I have no idea where she is."I stated.

"Well I do, I saw her and Natsu driving to the mall, just a while ago."she smirked.

"Well you can have this meal, I have better things to do right now."I pushed the body out of my lap and ran to the mall, with my super speed.

Lucy POV, present time.

I just finished using the toilet as I flushed it, I opened the stall door walking out, I turned on the pipe scrubbing my hands with soap, I turned it off, and I dried my hands.

I herd I sound I quickly turned around "who's there." I heard it again, okay now I was starting to get scared, I ran to the door but before I could a blonde haired vampire stood before me.

"Sting."I muttered

"Miss me."he smirked.

Tell me in the commentsif you want werewolfs

Cliffhanger, sorry for that, any way I hope you people tell me of you want werewolfs or not because for now I don't know cause the votes are tied as I said at the first part of this chapter, so please comment and tell me, and if you liked this chapter please comment, vote and follow me for more.

See ya😝