Slenderman One-shot (Creepypasta):

Your name is (Y/N). Though you were nothing too special, you certainly were nothing plain either.

With (color) hair, (color) eyes, (color/shade) skin, and at (height) and a healthy (weight) pounds, you were respectfully loved by friends and family alike. You had a small group of friends, even if you liked to be friends with everybody, and your family consisted of your parents, yourself, and your parrot Bird.

Your father was strictly against naming it what it was called now, but your mind was simple. Your pet was a bird, and since it would seem stilly to name it anything else, you decided to call it Bird. And that was that.

Your mother, on the other hand, was far more open. You and she would get along very well, and sometimes she would treat you with extra allowance money and Chinese food. Oh God, you loved Chinese food.

Over all, your life was refreshingly average. What separated you from everyone else was the fact that you had a boyfriend.

Oh no, this wasn't just any ordinary boyfriend. A girl like you wouldn't be able to stand the norm in that perspective.

Your boyfriend was very...tall, lean, and had a pale complexion- not at all like yours. In fact, he was so pale that his skin could be considered white. But you never minded that. It was the inside that mattered.

That's not saying the outside had nothing to do with it. You found your boyfriend hot, and he found you- in his own words- stimulating to be around. Of course he was too shy to tell you that you were pretty. 'Pretty' wasn't in his vocabulary...his extensive vocabulary.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, your boyfriend was a Creepypasta; Slenderman, to be more exact. His fatherly and child-loving attitude is what you found most attractive about him.

When you two first met, you found him wondering around in the woods. He almost seemed...lonely.

Though you knew well who and what he was, and that you should be running, your instincts took an alternative route. You befriended the Slenderman.

You knew that he could have turned around and killed you in an instant, but he didn't. That doesn't mean that he didn't try to on several occasions. But no matter what he did, you found yourself hardly scathed.

About a year passed and you hadn't seen or heard of Slender. It wasn't until your birthday that he decided to visit you. His intentions were to tell you to never speak to him again, and that he wouldn't be back, but when seeing you on your bed...crying...he knew that doing so would be the worst mistake he'd ever make.

Instead of leaving again- instead of allowing things to fall into place as if nothing had ever happened- he apologized. What came next, you wrote in your diary.

He kissed you.

Even you were surprised; not that he kissed you- that he had a mouth! But when it comes down to it, how was he supposed to eat children with no mouth? Though it was a mouth full of jagged teeth and a long pointed tongue, you supposed it would do for kissing.

Since that day, three years ago, you and he have been in a tight relationship. What a silly relationship it was, too! Jeff the Killer and Ben Drowned would get their rocks off teasing you and Slender, but you placed that aside, believing that they could just be jealous.

Then you had the few that supported your relationship; Eyeless Jack, Sally, and Doctor Smiley. Those were the only three that you could think of at the moment. Not that this fact mattered any. It was your choice to be in this relationship, and not theirs.

As you fixed your hair in the mirror, you looked at what you chose to wear. Your parents would be suspicious if they saw you leaving in an elegant dress, so you had to settle with a pink dress-shirt, a black knee-high skirt, white stockings, and black sneakers.

Your hair wasn't done in any special way either. You decided to put it in (typical hair style of your choice). To tie it all together, you had a rose hairband in your hair, to keep your locks out of your face.

Roses were ironic to the Slender Family. All of them used, or enjoyed, the flower in some way shape or form. A rose- a red rose in particular- was a sign of beauty, elegance, and love. Even if most members of the Slender Family lacked all three characteristics, that's the flower that represented them.

Once finished with cleaning your room, and stuffing your anime collection underneath your bed, you were ready to head out to the forest. You had a date tonight.

~

You met with Slenderman at the old oak tree as usual; the tree that was nearest when you two met.

The oak was tall and old, its branches coming down and twisting in unnatural ways. That made it look more like a leafless Willow Tree than anything else.

Wrapping your hand around Slender's, you two silently walked down the dirt path that you knew so well. However, when he took a left in an unknown region, your curiosity was peaked.

"Where are we going?"

His voice wrung in your head as always:

I wish to explore my favorite part of the wood with you, ma belle fleur.

His French words were always beautiful to you, as he took care with whatever he said in his favored language.

His brothers all had a favorite language. Take Offenderman as an example. Since he usually dwelled in Italy, he fluently spoke Italian.

Hugging his arm to show your gratification, you felt Slenderman smooth down some of your hair.

~

By the time they arrived, the sun had already set. The night's sky was beautiful; illuminated by the moon and stars.

Looking to the place Slender brought her, she realized that they were at a ravine.

Fireflies were scattered along the area, and fish could be seen in the clean water. It was amazing how unpolluted the river was. It was night time, yet the water was crystal clear.

Slender shrunk in size, until he was able to sit down without looking utterly ridiculous. You resided in his lap, which he graciously offered you so your clothes would remain clean.

Before I found you mon amour, I used to travel here frequently. Though I still find myself here from time to time, nothing is as dazzling as you.

You let out an embarrassing giggle, and leaned up against his chest for support.

"Before I found you, I used to be so secluded. Sure, I had my friends and family. But I didn't really have anyone to call my own."

Slenderman remained silent, keeping his quiet and creepy persona.

So far, your date was amazing. The walk was beautiful, the site was breathtaking, and being with him felt as if it was ripped from the pages of a story book.

Closing your eyes, you let out a small sigh. His warm body and faint heartbeat lulled you to sleep, which he had eventually noticed.

Taking something from his coat, Slender looked down at the small black box. Opening it effortlessly, his faceless expression stared down at the sparkling white diamond inside. It was exactly what you think it is.

A diamond ring: an engagement ring. Slender had Jeff kill at least 20 people before the tall creature was satisfied with what he brought back. When he saw the diamond ring, which held at least a 40k diamond, he knew that it was the one.

The only matter he had to face was the proposal...