Moon's Light

Jason POV

So a golden spirit huh? That answers a lot of questions. Why Alvares wanted her, why Roselinda wanted her too. Usually we just let things flow by itself. But now that she is a golden spirit, I can feel there is going to be alot of wars between the darks and lights. 

I watched Elizabeth, as she's travelled somewhere in her dreamland. Her big eyes, that are green, and her long dark brown hair. I have to admit, she is pretty. But it's a shame all of that is going to change very soon once she reached her birthday. It depends, what it's going to change to, and how it will change. Just because she's a golden one. 

Her body move over to other space, giving herself a comfortable place to sleep in. 

"Let's get you to your bed, Elizabeth" I whispered as I carried her in a bridal style, walking along up the stairs. Once I've reached her bedroom, I placed her gently on her bed, carefully not to wake her up. And then I reached the blankets, covering her small body and protecting it from the cold air. 

Her room is dark, but the moon's light brightens it up. There's a window at side of her bed, making a hall for the moon to shine on her. She looked peaceful, and beautiful. I watched her the whole night. Thinking of a way to protect her. How to be sure that she will never be at the hands of the dark spirits?

As I was guarding Elizabeth while she's sleeping, a voice whispered. "Jason?" 

"Yes, Skylar?" I said. I knew it was her from her sweet scent. And her voice. Skylar is a good friend of mine. 

"They're waiting for you" She said. And by they, I knew exactly who she meant. The members of light spirit. 

"Be right down in a minute" I said, looking at her. She knew it was my sign telling her to go on first without me, so she left. 

When she did, I used my spell to form invisible walls, that will push anyone away from getting near her, except me. And with that I left, disappearing into dust. 

---

Elizabeth's POV

I woke by the sound of a happy chirping birds, and realized I was in a bedroom. As far as I remember, I fell asleep on a couch yesterday, who took me up here? 

I get up, wanting to head over to the bathroom. But I failed. I think there's a wall in front of me. I reached out my hand, and I felt a surface of a wall on my fingertips. But the problem is, I can't see any walls. This is odd. 

"Oh, sorry" I heard someone enters my room. It was Jason. He smiled and clicked his finger, and said, "You can go to the bathroom now" He smiled. 

"What was that?" I asked. 

"What was what?" He asked me back.

"That invisible wall and that clicking thing what was that?" I asked, hoping he would understand me.

"Oh that, it's just some spell I used yesterday" He explained. 

"You used spell on me?" I asked, shocked.

"Not on you, in your bedroom" He said. "Now go get ready, we're heading to somewhere" He said sitting down next to me on my bed. 

I nodded and walked off to the bathroom. 

---

"So where are we going?" I asked

"Meeting the light spirits" Jason replied. 

"I thought you said I wasn't meeting any of them until I turned 19?" I asked remembering what he said.

"They changed their minds. And now that want to see you." He explained. 

How easy it is for them. If they want this, they'll get this. If they want that, they'll get that. 

"It's not easy Elizabeth, you just don't understand it yet." Jason said. 

I forgot how he can read minds.

"Well then explain" I said, as we walked over to my car. 

"I'll drive" Jason said getting into the driving seat. 

"Okay and while you drive, explain." She said, in a demanding voice. 

"You'll understand it better soon." Jason said. 

"Why can't you explain?" I asked.

"I wasn't allowed to tell you everything for now." He said.

Why? 

Alvares forbid me to do so. 

Who's Alvares? 

You'll find out soon. 

At this moment, we weren't talking aloud anymore. Just talking with out minds. But then our conversation drifted off. And it was a silent. It wasn't an awkward one, just the one with 'I'm drifting to my own thinking' kind of silent. And I prefer this instead of talking. Because whenever we talked, I'd always ended up getting mad. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Elizabeth is meeting the members of the light spirits! 

As Skylar was mentioned in this part, I ask you to not worry, the other characters will show up soon! 

I hope you enjoy this part! I really can't wait to update but I'm sleepy haha! 

Thanks for reading <3