It's So Complicated

Does anyone believe in love at first sight? How about Love is like a slow dance? Because I really don't believe in those stuff! I believe in Love, but I just can't put it that way. I think... LOVE IS COMPLICATED. But... Maybe I was wrong? Maybe Love has no exact definition or simply Love is undefined... I'm Joy Hallie Brooks,13, from Orlando, Florida. And this is my story...

I wasn't always the pretty one or the smartest one in class. Well... I'm the quiet one when it comes to being ALONE... The one that's always shy to speak-up, the one that's scared to reach their dreams, but there's three things that I never had a chance to do. To believe in myself and to be me! The last thing is really stupid "I've always want to love someone that loves me right back, but I think no one can and will be..."

So I'm the quiet one but when I'm with my friends we're such trouble makers! I'm always with my sister Sophie Margarette Brooks(14), and three amazing boys which are Toby(10), Riley(13), and Connor(15) McDonough. Yes! They're brothers. And I'm falling for one of them.

Do you know who? Okay, Okay I'll tell you. I was falling for Riley!!! For all these years, I'm falling for him, but that's really awkward because he's one of my best friends and I just can't walk up to him and be like "Hey Riley! I love yah!" now that's too weird, I'm such a freak! My sister and Connor started dating but eventually they became a couple!

Maybe it's Riley! Maybe he could be the prince and I'm his princess! Hahaha! How could I be such a feeler. But in a more serious side maybe his the one!?!!

Since Mom and Dad were divorced. Me and my sister were forced to go back to my mom's hometown in the Philippines but we don't want to leave the three boys behind, we had no choice... It's really weird to be in the Philippines because I don't speak their language but I could get use to it everyday. When we got there, everything changed... I was more emotional than ever since I left Orlando. I had Car accidents, Memory loss, Arguing with my sister, and etc.

I've been so confused since the accident... who am I? Where am I?

I don't remember...

2 years later... My mom and my grandparents were hiding a secret, a secret which I overheard. I was adopted!!! What the!?! It's really shocking. I was so mad at them so I left the Philippines with my sister and we travelled all around the world to search for my real parents. But eventually we got tired so we stopped by at London, England. While we were there we saw the famous British-Irish boy band "One Direction." When we got closer and closer to them to ask for an autograph, one of them told me I was his long lost sister. Ohhh My GOSSHH!!!!!

lately my childhood best friend Connor and I are always calling and video chatting. I think I love him! Wait what!?! Did I just say LOVE I meant LIKE! But it feels so wrong!!! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!!!

What happens if Sophie finds out about Joy and Connor? Will Joy still remember that she was in love with Riley? Will she ever get her memory back? Will she solve all of these problems? Or just end up torn apart?

It's So Complicated!!!

This is a story of a girl who believes in the saying "Love is Complicated" but sooner she finds out that her LIFE is more complicated than LOVE.