Chapter One: Trouble Makers!

| FROM THE VERY BEGINNING |

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Joy's P.O.V.

All I see is a total blur... So many faces, I was so little. As I can identify, I see a little boy catching up to a lady who was carrying me, and a man carrying a backpack. The view is like a tunnel heading to a plane. All I can hear was thunder and lighting, I was so scared. Then I felt someone rocking me back-and-fort. We were seated where we were suppose to be. A gentle hug and a kiss from the lady and the man.

The rain never stopped when we got to where we were heading... As we landed I saw a struck of light heading towards us. "Ahhh!!!" I heard voices in my surroundings.

Someone was screaming my name "Hey!!! Joy! Joy! Wakey! Wakey! JOY!!!" It was my sister Sophie screaming in different voices. It was just a dream but it feels so real, I had this dream lots of times but it always ends like that, it's always cut or someone waking me up. I've seen these faces too many times but I never knew who they were.

"Ughh!!! Yes! I'm awake!" I replied back. I just realized I have to go to school. It's like 6 a.m. and we're already screaming at each other. Yep! That's my life! I went straight to the bathroom to have a refreshing shower. After that I went to pick my clothes wearing my simple shirt, pants, and shoes. I'm not like those overdressed freaks and this is school, I can't wear shorts, sleeveless shirts or dresses. Duhh!

"Joy! Breakfast is ready!" My mom yelled, "Coming!" I shouted back as I was looking at the mirror trying to comb my chocolate brown hair and putting my stuff in my bag...

As I was going down stairs I heard screaming and shouting in the dining area, "Dammit woman!" My father shouted. "You have no right to scream at me like that!" My mother screamed back at Dad as I saw a single tear fell from my mom's eye. I don't even know what they were fighting about.

I just go straight at them and sat beside my sister, Sophie, who was eating bacon and eggs while all of this was going on. Me and my sister didn't enjoy our parents' quarrels, but we're used to them doing this every time. They didn't make much effort these days to restrain themselves from squabbling in front of us. We just ignored them.

Me and Sophie went to kiss our Mom and just ignored Dad...

So we went straight to the door and started walking to school...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After a long walk, until we reached our destination.

As we entered school. The hall was empty, no sign of any students just the janitor sweeping some trash on the floor. Trouble! Is the only word I could think of. No! Please not this time...

We went to our rooms, I'm in the 7th grade and Sophie was in the 8th grade.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sophie's P.O.V.

Me and Joy went our separate ways. I went to my room, suddenly I saw a 5 foot monster standing right in front of me. "Well, well, well, Ms. Brooks late again... DETENTION!!!" It was my teacher, then she dragged me to hell or also known as the Detention Room and there I found myself with these three idiots...

"Welcome back Soph!!!" Connor shouted and smiling like an idiot. "Shut up." I replied back...

We heard the door cracked open, then I saw a girl with chocolate brown wavy hair and has crystal blue eyes... It was my sister Joy... "Dentention AGAIN?" I asked. "YEP!" With her popping P... Joy came to my side. Then Riley spoke up, "Sup?" With a popping P. "What's up with the popping P's???" Connor reacted. Then Joy and Riley shot a death glare at him.

Suddenly the door cracked open again... "What's up with the door cracking open???" I reacted.

"AHHEEMMM..." We heard a really loud voice...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N: Hey Guys!!! This is my first story on Wattpad! So my bestie @Myka_Official is helping me write this story... I'm writing this as past is present, so it's 2008. Sorry if this story is gonna be messy, this is because of my weird ideas. What's wrong with me?!

Really really sorry if Chapter One is very very short, I'll make it up to you on the next one...

And sorry if there is wrong spellings, wrong grammar, and sorry for wasting your time XD

In this chapter, me and Myka took weeks to finish because we have no time... Like we only have one hour every Friday because we have school here in the Philippines plus we're grade 6 pupils we have to concentrate on our studies -_- but I really want to write this story!!! It keeps on popping in my mind! XP

P.S. Please vote and share, I would really appreciate that ^_^

Please comment if there are any suggestions, corrections, and tell me what d'yah think to help me along the story >.<

XXxxME_LOVE_1DxxXX