Chapter Three: Another Big Mistake

A/N: finally!!! I updated... Yeah... I know I suck. You know me, always having problems.

Okay... Okay now! Back to the story...

Sincerely,

A girl with so many problems,

XXxxME_LOVE_1DxxXX

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Joy's P.O.V.

Riley was the only one who was being serious, he was the one who helped me to get up, such a gentleman...

As I held on to his hands and looked into those dark brown eyes again...

"Joy! Snap out of it," someone screamed... "huh? Ohh! Sophie... I didn't see you there." I was surprised that Sophie, Connor and Toby was watching the whole time.

Another moment with Riley, and another big mistake! Why did Riley helped me anyways?! Why?! How can I explain this to my sister and to his brothers?! I'm scared to tell them the truth, I don't know what to do...

Breaking off the moment I let go of Riley's hand and ran away... Yeah... That's what I did... That's the only thing I could think of. "Joy! You come back here this instant! I'm your sister! Remember?!" I didn't care what Sophie just screamed out, I ran and ran not knowing where I'm going, just wanna escape crazy town, they're mean, they tease me a lot, they tried to prank me, and I really hate them but Sophie's my older sister, and the McDonough brothers are my best of friends since I was three years old, they've been there in my ups and downs. I looked back and I still can see them... Should I stop? I'm really struggling on what to choose, them or me? I still kept on running and running, yeah... I know I'm stupid because I just continued... I really don't know why I kept on going... I feel like I can't breath anymore and I'm getting dizzy... Suddenly everything went dark.

"Joy! Joy! Are you okay? JOY!" that's the last words I heard.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sophie's P.O.V.

"Joy! Joy! Are you okay? JOY!" I yelled, well... This was a pleasant morning... I don't care if we were caught sneaking out of detention... I'll care if our parents found out about this, we're in big big trouble... And that's a big no no. She should have listened to us...

"Oh no.... We're dead! How could we tell this to our parents?!" Connor's face suddenly turned pale.

Connor carried Joy to the... Wait... we don't have a car, never mind... "Hurry up guys!!! The cab is waiting for us!" Riley looked worried the most among us. Joy's birthday is one week away, I don't want her to miss her own birthday... We hopped in the cab, Toby was in the passenger's seat, while me, Connor, Joy, and Riley were in the back seat. then Riley told the cabby driver where to go.

"We should have called the ambulance." I argued with the boys. "Well, if we called the ambulance my dear, they will take like an hour to come and it will cause commotion, plus it's only a  mild condition, calm down Soph," Connor explained... Ugh! I hate it when people say that to me, to calm down, It makes me want to rip their faces off and shove it down a toilet.... Well, I won't do that, he's my boyfriend, and my bestfriend.

"Okay, should I call mom?" I questioned, "heck, yeah! You should definitely call her." Riley told me. "Okay," As I dialled mom's number...

"Hello? Hello? Hello!" I heard my mom from my phone, "Ohh! Hi mom! It's Sophie," I answered, "Sophie? Where are you? Where's your sister and the McDonough kids?" She asked curiously, "Uuhhmmm.... We're coming home... Joy had an........ accident," I murmured through the phone, "What!? Wait.... Joy had an accident in school?! Did someone bully her? Is she safe?!" She got protective, "NO! W-we were i-in the m-mall" I stuttered, "You all were cutting classes?!" As she was getting angrier, "No! No! Before that, we were in detention!" I answered her, hoping that my answer was even better than the last one, "That's even worse! Sophie Margarette Brooks you are grounded for three months!" Mom screamed through the phone, "BUSTED," Connor mouthed, "How about Joy!?" I cried out, "Joy is grounded too!" "But-" "No buts young lady!" "Yes mom..." I sighed, "We're almost there, and My phone will turn off any second now, Bye! Love yah," I added to end the conversation, "okay, Love you too, bye honey." Mom replied, as my phone went dead.