"Romantic dinner"

I open my eyes when Louis scares the hell out of me. I almost fall off the bed.

"Oh my god Louis ! What are you doing?"

"I love your sleepy voice." I smile when he rests his head on my shoulder and leaves a kiss on my torso.

I reach out my hand to him because I need to go to the bathroom. Louis helps me to go the toilet and then he stells me on a chair in the kitchen and puts my ankle on a way it doesn't hurt.

He puts on an apron and prepares the breakfast.

I just admire him.

Barely fifteen minutes later, the breakfast is ready. He gives me a tray full of food : orange juice, tea, pancakes, waffles. He knows me too well.

"Thank you very much Louis."

"You're welcome."

He sits in front of me.

"You're not hungry?"

"No, thanks."

"How's Niall by the way. Is he awake?"

"He is. He decided to leave and was very sorry for all the problems he has caused. And as he had hangover I gave him a medicament and a water bootle it will helps him."

"Oh okay..."

This is not what Niall usually does, what he did yesterday isn't in his routines neither but yeah...I hope he will pull oneself together and it won't happen again.

"And I think you should change your door handle. He got the keys and if he is ever drunk again he'll comes back here and I don't want something bad happens to you."

"Yes okay."

I eat a big part of the tray but not all, this is too much.

I put a hand on my tummy and lean my head back.

"This was the best breakfast so far !"

"I'm glad you liked it." He puts everything in the sink. "Stay here and don't move okay?"

"How could I ?" I show him my plaster.

"Sorry." He laughs.

"Where are you going?" He puts on his jacket.

"To my flat, I'll be back in couple of minutes."

"Okay."

I put my chin in my hand and think about Niall. He said he loves me, is it because he was drunk or because it's the truth? I have no clue...But this could explain many things...I should text him when he'll feels in a better state and I hope he's not doing nonsense again.

"Close your eyes !" Yells Louis from the frontal door.

His footsteps come closer.

"Open up your eyes."

I open my eyes and see Louis with ballons related to a big sign saying.

"Harry Styles On This Special Day Do You Wanna Be My Boyfriend? - Louis Tomlinson"

I cover my mouth with hands and look at Louis, smiling.

"Of course Louis !! Come over here !!" I grab his little angelic face and kiss him like thousands of time.

"This wasn't very an original way to ask you out but that was all I was able to do."

"This was perfect, no worries." I blush so much that now my cheeks hurt.