Chapter 6

Dedication goes to Utterbeautifulwords for offering to help me edit this story... I know there's a lot of grammars guys but i'm really trying yeah... hey English is my second Language so that's my excuse for now *wink wink*

Here's the chapterr ;)

--------------------------------

Chapter 6

I enter what seems to be the living area and once again, I'm overwhelmed by how luxurious the place is. I mean, never in my life would I even have dreamed of being in such place, never would I have been able to experience this too.

The first thing that catches my attention is the huge flat screen TV plastered on the wall on top of some gold plated or is it platinum looking fireplace.

There are two couches all wide and long in a reddish brown colour and a clear glass table with red stands in the middle. The place looks almost like a home instead of hotel penthouse.

On the other side of the room stands a huge dining table which is surrounded by eight sofa-like red chairs. I'm now guessing his colour must be red.

Before I can fully assess the whole room, I've caught the owner of this whole luxurious room's attention. Jeremy Lawson.

He sits in the middle of the dining table with both of his elbows on the table and his face on his hands as he stares at me with that sly look, as if I'm some exotic creature to be fascinated about.

Immediately my stomach does a double flip and my cheeks redden. He holds my gaze for a few moments and I'm trapped in that bluish grey pool of his eyes.

It doesn't take long until I'm freed and that's when I realize the amount of food on the dining table. As if on cue, my stomach makes that embarrassing growling noise and I clutch it, in an attempt to subdue the noise. I know, however, that he has heard it because now his smirk has grown to full extent.

"Why don't you sit down?" He suggests after a while of me standing there awkwardly. I hesitate for a moment.

"C'mon I don't bite, you must know that by now. You shouldn't be afraid of me." He says sternly, the smirk on his face gone.

"I'm not afraid of y-you," I try to say it in my best serious tone but I fail as my voice wavers at the end.

I'm not afraid; I'm just intimidated by you.

He frowns at me but his eyes tell me he's amused as they twinkle. He puts his index finger across his lower lip and smothers it. Once again my stomach does that butterfly dance as my eyes glue on his lips. My brain, obviously in a gutter, begins recalling the kisses we've shared.

I shut my eyes briefly, inhaling deeply just to get rid of these dark thoughts. It's completely disarming how much he affects me by just small gestures like that. I open my eyes at the same time exhaling out, my intentions resolved.

I avoid his burning gaze as I call in for courage and I confidently stroll towards his dining table and sit directly across him.

My eyes are set on the array of choices of food to choose from. There's plates containing breakfast meals; eggs, bacon, sausages along with waffles and pancakes and choices of breakfast cereal and there are also lunch meals; sandwiches and full meals; pasta with salmon and vegetables.

I look up to him, in confusion. Why so much food?

"I call it brunch. You can have everything you want." He smiles lazily, the flick of blue glimmering in his eyes.

Is he being cocky because he knows he can afford hence how rich he is or he's just amused by my reaction?

I have no time to assess his mood, my stomach is growling like there's no tomorrow. I think he's laughing at me because of it. I'm afraid to meet his burning gaze as I fiddle my thumbs unsure of what to do.