The Enchanted World Series

Author: faddiemanzi

Book One: Possessed by Lord Mage

Status: Completed

Rating: 10/10

A century ago the Fae Princess Noelle fled from her almost-husband Lord Of Mage, Tyran, on the day of their wedding announcement and settled in the Human Realm thinking she was safe from what she considered a savage, emotionless brute unworthy of her hand in marriage but she soon learned that what Lord Mage wanted, Lord Mage got.
Tyran granted his little wifey an entire century to live her life without him but that contract was long overdue and he arrived in the Human Realm to claim what was in his right.

Book Two: Tempting The Dark King

Status: Completed

Rating: 10/10

Peace in the Enchanted world is threatened by a dark force and Everyone is pointing fingers at the Mage. High Lady Lyrah believes there is one male who could help show the five realms that the Mage are innocent and it so happens the male is her mate. She journeys across the lands to ask for help but ends up getting more than she bargained for...
King Rhol of the Realm of the Dark knows of his mate but wants nothing to do with her but when she turns up unannounced on his doorstep he finds himself in a sticky situation. He has no use for a weakling like High Lady Lyrah and will not allow himself to turn soft because of her but little does he know that his little mate has surprises install for the both of them....

Book Three: The Dragon's Keeper

Status: Completed

Rating: 10/10

After the showdown in the Realm of the Dark, the five commanders of the Realm of Spells parted ways and went to their assigned locations. Drake finds himself in an awkward situation when, while scouting the forests surrounding the Royal Residence, a naked girl literally falls into his arms from the sky. Left with no other choice, Drake takes her to the Royal Residence and nurses her back to health in order to get answers but she suffers from amnesia.

During a college reunion, Maya Bradford finds herself in an aircraft about to sky-dive with her friends but she couldn't shake the feeling of dread deep in her gut. She soon understands what the dread was when her parachute refuses to open and she catches fire. When she opens her eyes once more, she finds herself naked, in the arms of a mysterious yet dangerously handsome man but she doesn't remember who or where she is.
She entrusts her life to the mysterious man to help her find some answers but she can't get around the strange pull they have on each other.

Book Four: Moon Child's War

Status: Completed

Rating: 10/10

Ruvin, the last known pureblood Lycanthrope and a Commander in Lord Mage's Royal Army is thrown into the Human Realm to monitor and make sure that the Dark Energy that is slowly invading the Enchanted World has not made it to the Human Realm. Ruvin finds himself in Ashwick, a city where supernatural activities are not a surprise because it lies under one of the last Enchanted Energy Residues and has a gateway to the Enchanted World on its famous hill, Devil's Peak. He finds himself battling a different war when he comes across his mate and she is more than a handful and she does everything to be rid of him. Not only that but someone is killing off Enchanted Beings without reason. He races against time to discover the menace behind the killings at the same time try to keep his mind in tact because of his mate.

Alli, a twenty year old college student and the sister to the Head of Security to the Clan Leader of the Wolves of Ashwick, Faelen, never believed in true mates because it never happened in the Human Realm until she met hers in a form of the mythical Ghost Runners' leader, Ruvin. She is impulsive, spontaneous, witty and explosive with a peculiar gift that always gets her into trouble while he is feral, possessive, dangerous, a predator and an assassin. But she can't ignore the attraction between them and the fact that he is the sexiest and the most powerful wolf she had ever met. Alli doesn't want to be tied down just yet so she takes him for a ride he would never forget...but they have a common goal, find who is killing the Enchanted Beings and prevent that fate from befalling their family and friends.

Book Five: Enslaved Is His Heart

Status: Incomplete

Rating: 10/10

The last place Jax wants to be in is the Realm of Water but he involuntarily volunteers when Queen Oriel sends a request for aid to the Lord Mage. Neither him nor anyone else is happy to see him there.

With only one aim in mind, Jax sets to work surprising everyone by bring down the first rebel camp in just days. Upon bringing down the second, spoils of the rebels are brought forward in form of sex slaves. Jax is not interested until the one female everyone calls The Sea Witch is almost killed right under his nose and declares her under his protection.

Nia's world is brought into bloodshed when rebels ambush and attack her village and round up her and other females to serve them as sex slaves. By the time she is rescued she has high contempt for the male species because even her rescuers are lusting after her. So when Commander Jax swears to protect her and the fact that she believes he is homosexual she readily accepts. Hope for escape and for a normal life blooms in Nia when she realizes that Jax means to keep her safe...but why does she feel like she wants him to enslave both her body and heart?