Astral projection

(Your pov)

As you slept you dreamt of a strange being in a different dimension. This new world was unlike anything you've seen in the real world back home. Everything was monochrome and nothing seemed to have life. The sky bore vast amounts of stars and colors but on your level there was nothing. The floor was squeaky clean, the walls were just the same matted a light grey. It was just then that you realized you were in a room as you spotted a dark shade of grey in one of the walls. It was a door, the handle shined slightly, you guessed it had to be the light from the ceiling sky's light above. You turned the handle and opened the door outward peeking you head out into the dark hallway.

The ceiling of the hallway was black, no longer did the ceiling bare the colorful hues of the Galaxy but the hue of the abyss. You stepped outward carefully and alert of your surroundings. This wasn't the first time your dreams had drawn you to a new place, no. You had done this before with many different places you've never been to. Some called it " Astral projection" but your mother called it " spirit jumping" she said it was as if you had fallen asleep and awakened the mystical part of your soul and used it to travel through different worlds or dimensions. You believed every word of what she spoke of. It was true that you did travel to different worlds when you were asleep, thought it was rare that you didn't. You would always go somewhere, and on the rare times you didn't you would likely watch your physical body as it slept. At times after traveling it felt like your body wasn't actually yours . You would notice small things like how moving your hands suddenly got heavier or walking seemed abit more difficult then you remembered. But it always faded away within an hour.

You made your way down the dark hall tracing your hand along a wall for stability and direction. There were no doors only a straight path. To where ? You had no clue. This was the first Time you were in this place , it was interesting and strange and you wanted to know more about it. This mysterious place that seemed so dark had a light now glowing from the end of the hall.

The light was bright yellow but fading fast as if someone was holding up a bright lantern in the night and moving quickly. You sped up into a run as you fallowed the light only to turn the corner and catch a glimpse of a triangle turning another edge. You ran towards it but as soon as you turned the triangle looked back , it's eye widened in what you thought was shock before everything went black. You gasped for air as your very soul felt like it just shot back into your body jumping into a straight seated position on your bed. It was now early morning and you were seated attempting to breathe smoothly again. You recalled the events of your dream and as soon as you were able to breathe easily again you shot up and wrote the whole dream down into your dream journal. Your mother told you it would help with recalling and or revisiting places in your dreams if you wrote them down. You had been writing your dreams in books since you were around the age of six, that age was when you had your first experience.

You wrote down exactly what you saw in the dream, from the Galaxy ceiling to the strange triangle creature for a split second. After writing all the details you could remember you headed to the bathroom to get ready for the day. Today , as promised you wore the cat sweater Mabel knitted for you along with the custom necklace and earrings candy and grenda made. You matched it with (f/c) shoes ,a long (f/c) skirt and styled your hair the way you would normally. Once you were ready you grabbed your bag along with your witches hat and headed out the door locking it behind you. You once again took your bike to head down the old little road straight to the mystery shack to see your good friends and tell them about your dream.

It wasn't unusual for you to have dreams like that but this one had a strange being of some kind in it and it was grinding the gears in your mind just thinking about it. The first being you've encountered ! It was such an exciting thought just thinking about it made you giddy! Once at the shack you were greeted by Mabel and dipper playing outside with water balloons.

" Hey Mabel , dipper ! I had a weird dream last night I want to tell you guys all about it !" You smiled brightly as you parked your bike next to the porch.

" a dream?" Dipper looked confused but Mabel yelled out happily.

" Let's go inside and you can tell us everything!" Mabel smiled wide while running into the shack.