Hiding

(Your pov/as usual/)

You finally got home , after locking the door behind you you started to unpack a few left over boxes sprawled out in your living room. There weren't many at all but you didn't allow your mom to do all the work by herself. Not to mention you wanted her out as soon as possible with your new found freedom. She knew you could take care of yourself but didn't REALLY want to leave you " alone" in your new home. She also knew she had to leave you soon so you could finally start your training like you were supposed to.

In the box you had started to unpack there was a bunch of gardening supplies, it was late afternoon so you thought it best if you just chuck all of its contents neatly into the garden shed. You always had a thing for organizing the gardening supplies. Seeds would go in what was supposed to be a shoe storage on the door while tools would go at the far end of the shed and soil and things alike would go behind the door. It wasn't like the shed was small but it wasn't big ether so you had limited space. However, you did have a small green house right next to it so it did give you more work room. The green house was only for special herbs you would find in your journey, so you placed the seeds from the rainbow leaf plant in a seed storage behind the door of the green house before heading back into your new home.

Your garden wasn't grown yet so you had to buy food for this month which in honesty made you alittle bit uneasy. At home your mother would grow everything besides what comes from animals, but in stores there's really no telling what's in the food. Knowing gravity falls as a small town it shouldn't be that bad. They probably got all their supplies from a farm somewhere anyways. Hopefully that farm is one of the better ones....

You headed into the kitchen to fix yourself some dinner, you ended up making your self a sandwich. It wasn't much but for now it was just as good as anything, you would have made a whole meal but your garden wasn't ready yet and you still needed to get used to living there first. By the time you say down infront of the tv you already had your journal out ready for writing things you thought of.

You ended up watching one of the weird movies on the bargain movie channel until you slipped into sleep. You felt yourself let go of reality and fall into a black abyss filled with glowing lights before being shot down and sent free falling through a black sky. You were screaming as you fell only to land on a strangely soft and fluffy bed. You looked down at the bed noticing the bright yellow color which didn't match the monochrome room at all. You thought for a moment to yourself before recalling the dream that raddled your brain earlier. Yes, thinking about that dream all day must have triggered you to go back to it once again.... But could what dipper said earlier be real? Could you really be in a dimension along with a demon... What will he do to you if he catches you in his " home".

You had no clue but there was a slight creek of the bedroom door which sent you flying up like a scared cat and under the bed. Thank goodness the bed had a skirt and was tall enough that you fit perfectly under, you even had some room above your laying body. You were fully hidden from what you could tell as the door opened wide. Something came in , it was quiet and it's footsteps were light. Was it the thing you saw earlier or something else? Was it Bill.... The demon dipper told you about? You had no way out.

You just got in this dream and when you jumped into one there's no telling when you'd wake up. Each time was a surprise sometimes you'd awake from shock, or sometimes you'd wake up at a happy moment or just when you where about to figure something out. There was really no telling what was going to happen ether. You just had to hide for now and wait it out .