Won't leave you

Aphmau's pov

Garroth laughed when the egg hit Castors face and he grabbed my hand. We ran through the woods and dodged trees. We stopped to catch our breath and I wobbled. I fell down and my heart started to hurt. "Aphmau!" Garroth helped me off the ground and I said "Garroth, my heart really hurts." He held me and told me he wasn't going to leave me and I looked at my hand.

My hands were turning jet black and I started to shake. "Garroth!" He looked at my hand and he froze. "No Aphmau, No!" He ripped a piece of his shirt and wrapped it around the black. "We need to find a doctor!" He pulled on my hand and I couldn't move. "Garroth, it hurts." He looked at me and said "WE NEED TO HURRY NOW!" I had never heard him yell like that and I had no choice but to follow.

We ran through the trees and came across the wall of stone. "Aphmau, do not let go of me for any reason." I was confused at what he said but I didn't have time to respond. He grabbed me and I held onto him tightly. He started climbing the wall and my stomach sank. "G-Garroth, this is dangerous!" "I don't care! If we don't get help quickly you will turn into one of them!" He continued climbing the wall of stone and I closed my eyes.

I was scared half to death and I held onto him tightly. I could feel myself slipping and I hung onto Garroth for dear life. "G-Garroth, I'm slipping!" My hands started to slip from Garroth's shoulders and he yelled "We're almost there hold on!" "I can't!" My hand slipped and I started to fall. I screamed and closed my eyes. "Aphmau!" I felt my arm being tugged and I opened my eyes. Garroth was holding onto my hand."

Garroth's pov

Aphmau started to shake and stare at her hand, it was turning jet black. She yelled scared and I froze. "No Aphmau, no!" I ripped a piece of my shirt and tied it around her hand. "We need a doctor!" I pulled her hand but she didn't move. "Garroth, it hurts." She started to cry and I started to cry and I yelled in panic "WE NEED TO HURRY NOW!" She looked at me shocked and started following me.

I took her through the trees and brought her to the stone wall. I told her not to let go of me and she looked confused. I grabbed her and she held onto me tightly. I started to climb the wall and wasn't going to stop for any reason. She told me it was dangerous and I started to yell. I didn't want her to turn into one of Zane's pawns. I could feel her start to slip and I started climbing faster.

"G-Garroth, I'm slipping!" "Hold on we're almost there!" I felt her fingernails dig into my shoulder and she yelled "I can't!" She slipped and she screamed. My heart started pounding "Aphmau!" I yelled her name and quickly grabbed her hand. I had reached the top of the cliff thankfully and I pulled Aphmau up. I wanted to hold her but I couldn't, not now. I picked her up and started to run.

'I will save you.' I thought this in my mind as I ran. I saw the gates in the distance and ran to them. Aphmau had fainted and her arm was turning jet black. I picked up the pace and ran through the gates. The first person I saw was Dante and I ran to him. "Dante!" He looked back at me and ran over to me. "Garroth, your alive!" When he saw Aphmau he stopped. "DANTE. HELP. NOW! I fell to my knees and hugged Aphmau.