SIX

An extra long chapter just for you guys.

The next morning I awoke to the sound of a steady heartbeat and soft snoring. I looked up and saw Andy sleeping peacefully. I kissed his cheek and carefully removed his arm from my waist. I jumped out of bed and walked into the bathroom, I brushed teeth, untied my hair and let it down along my back. I washed my face then applied moisturiser. Once I was done I walked towards the front of the bus and grabbed my bag. I pulled out a sports bra and sweat shorts with a Nike logo on it. I got changed and as I was putting my clothes back into my bag I felt a pair of arms around my stomach.

I turned around and saw raye hugging me with the biggest smile on her face. I raised my eyebrow. "Why do you look like you just got laid" She froze, took her hands off my stomach and gave me a dirty look. "What the fuck?" "You have that glow" "I do not!" "Mmhm whatever" She crossed her arms and squinted her eyes. I bursted out laughing and had to hold my stomach. She punched me in the shoulder and tackled me to the ground.

I kicked her off me and laughed. "Your a pest" she mumbled "I try" I said and flipped her off while walking away. "The boys went to go get food for us, they'll be back in a minute" she called "alright" I replied.

I walked to where Andys bed was and he was still in the same position I left him in. I grabbed my new guitar and climbed on the opposite side of andy so I could see him. I crossed my legs and started to play 'Anastasia' by slash. As I was playing I knew Andy was awake and listening to me but was pretending like he wasn't. I shook my head with a smile and started to sing softly. "Blood red sky in the desert road, gotta make my way down to Mexico for what I did, I know that it was wrong" Andy decided to sit up and watch me. "The fire in my heart it will never die, everything I love will be left behind forever gone, no turning back tonight" I stared Andy in the eyes as I sand the chorus "All my love Anastasia, Anastasia this may be our last goodbye. You can't save me, blood is on my hands tonight"

"What happened last night Andy?" I asked quietly, searching his eyes for any indications of lying. Andy breathed out steadily through his nose. He didn't look like he was about to talk anytime soon and it may be to early for this to work but fuck it I'm gonna try reverse psychology. "You know, it hurt when you didn't want me there last night. I genuinely thought you were pushing me away for a second, kind of like you are now. When you asked me last night if I trusted you I whole heartedly meant it." I paused for a second to looked Andy in the eyes. Looking away I continued "I.. I don't get it baby. Is it too early for us? Should we even be doing this?" I said convincingly. Heck, I even made my voice crack at the end for effect. To make it even more believable I tried my damned hardest not to look him in the eyes. Which, let me tell you, was the hardest thing I've ever done. His eyes are fucking magnetic.
I almost lost my composure.

Andys face was the saddest thing I've ever seen. He looked genuinely broken hearted and you could tell that he felt deep deep regret. He looked at me and I was so close to calling him on my bluff. But then he spoke "I'm so sorry you had to go through that Carter, I thought I was doing what was best. I don't want any harm to come to you, I want you safe in my arms. Your the only warmth and light that I have right now. I just want you near me always. From the first moment I saw you in the crowd I knew that there was just something about you. I could feel it in my soul. I don't understand it yet but I know that I want to explore and create new things with you. I know the guys told you everything last night, I'm honestly glad they did. There is no spark between me and Juliet, nothing." My heart skipped and the butterflies in my stomach trippled.

"I asked last night if you trusted me yes, and I trust you so here is what happened. When you left I looked around the bus and Juliet walked out of the bathroom. She started screaming at me asking why she wasn't good enough. She yelled at me demanding to know why I chose you. WhenI don't even know you, and all that bullshit." I wanted to ask questions but I decided it would be best if I just listened. I waited for him to continue. He breathed in through his nose and blew out of his mouth.