Chapter 4 A new friend

~~~~~~~~ Reader ~~~~~~~~

As Rainbow dash and Dairing do grew up ... One day they met in the ever free forest Rainbow dash was again seeing a great view of the wonder bolts, While Dairing do was out for an adventure.

"Gah !" Rainbow dash and Dairing do both hit their heads not really paying attention on what they are walking on.

"Who are you?" Dairing do asked.

"I'm Rainbow dash I'm sorry for bumping you I was just...." Rainbow dash said apologetically

"It's ok it's also my fault I wasn't really paying attention to were I was going." Dairing do said trying to make this conversation less awkward.

"Ok so what were you doing here it's not really safe being in the ever free forest." Rainbow dash said kind off worried.

"Well... I was just out for some awesome adventure but I don't think I found it yet." Dairing do said with a smile.

"It's getting dark do you know were your home is? " Rainbow dash asked.

"It's my home of coarse I do." Dairing do said with a smile and flew away.

"Oh... ok." Rainbow dash said as she smiled and flew up to her cloud home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rainbow dash's POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi dad" I said as I saw my dad in the kitchen preparing food for dinner.

"So how was your day ?" Dad said as he finished cooking and turned of the cooker.

"It was fine I met a new friend." I said as I sat on the couch.

"What's your new friend's name?" Dad asked as I completely forgot to ask her name.

"Oh... Uh... I actually forgot to ask her name but it's a she." I said as I wiped a sweat on my face.

"That's ok we all make mistakes Rainbow now let's eat shall we?" Dad said as he prepared the dishes on the cloud table.

"Ok dad." I said with a smile as I stood up and flew to the dining room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dairing Do's POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi mom !" I said as I flew to my mom to give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh hi Dairing! How was your adventurous day?" Mom said with a big smile.

"It was obviously adventurous! And I met a new friend." I said as I sat down in exhaustion.

"Oh! what's your friend's name?" Mom asked I totally forgot to ask her name!

"You see mom... I ... forgot..." I said in shame.

"That's ok we all forget stuff." Mom said with a smile I smiled back.

"So let's get dinner!" Mom said as she flew to the kitchen.

"Hey mom?" I asked.

"Yes dear?" Mom said shouting from the kitchen.

"Do I have a father?" That question made my mother stop cooking I suddenly felt worried.

"Well... yes... But I'm not sure if he's still alive though...." Mom said as a tear fell from her eye.

"Oh...Oh.... I'm so so so very sorry mom... I didn't mean.." I said as I was interrupted by my mom.

"No no it's ok I know how you kids want a happy family with 2 parents." Mom said.

"I didn't mean that mom I was just curious." I said.

"You know what let's just eat." Mom said as she walked to the dining room and prepared the dishes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ AFTER DINNER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ READER ~

Rainbow dash and her father did the same and ate together. 

"Uh...Rainbow Dash?" Rain Dasher said to her daughter.

"Yes dad?" Rainbow dash said as she swallowed her food and looking to her dad.

"I'm sending you to a school in clouds dale actually it's college school. There you will find what's your real purpose in Equestria." Rain Dasher said nervous on what Rainbow Dash would react.

"What?! I'm not going to some silly college school! Rainbow dash protested.

"Well I'm sorry but you have to!" Rain Dasher said in a high tone.

"You know me dad! I already have a purpose and that is to become a wonderbolt!" Rainbow dash said as she slammed the table.

"Rainbow Dash! Don't you get it? You need to go to school so they can qualify you to become a wonder Bolt!" Rain Dasher said ending the fight. Rainbow Dash just sat there speechless as Rain Dasher walked to his room.

Rainbow dash thought about it for a while and she also walked back to her room. And went to bed...

~~~~~~~~~~~~Rainbow Dash's Dream~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Rain Dasher and Rainbow Sky's hooves letting go*

"Don't worry I'll come back for you." Rain Dasher said.

"I'll look for you I won't give up..." Rainbow sky said as they both let go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ DREAM ENDS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

------------------Rainbow dash's POV----------------------

"Mom ? Dad? GAH!!!!!!" I woke up about 6 AM....

What happened back there? Huh I guess that was my mom...and..wait I had a sister right? so that's what she looked like? 

...

I better go back to sleep...